Chapter 69: Liyuan Opera

Their eyes were facing each other, and after a moment of silence, the short pink-faced man jumped up first and shouted in a puff of anger, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-"

Yan Dan was angry. She looked a little embarrassed now, and her clothes were a little dirty. How could she look like a monster? These two mortals-well, let's call them mortals for the time being, with their faces painted like white walls and their cheeks painted like monkey buttocks. This kind of makeup dare to say that she is a monster, it is really unreasonable.

The short man yelled twice, his voice falling high and sharp, bumping into the small door, yelling all the way, "Monster, ah, ah, a monster is falling from the sky with green water all over—"

Yan Dan stepped forward tremblingly and stretched out a hand. She saw the tall man who was stunned in place suddenly took a big step back, hit the wall with a bang, tremblingly pinched the broom beside the wall, and said tremblingly, "You, you are... you are where, where is the evildoer, dare to come here...this trouble?!"

Yan Dan glared. Why do these mortals think that she is an evildoer instead of a fairy who falls here? Although not anymore, she was a fairy hundreds of years ago.

Suddenly heard a few heavy footsteps, Yan Dan's eyes straightened, and saw a majestic man with a face of black and red paint holding a blue dragon machete, and shouting at her, "Where is the evildoer? Dare to come here?"

With all her strength, Yan Dan shouted, "I am not a monster!"

With a loud noise, the blue dragon machete was propped on the ground, and the dust splashed. It can be seen that this is a real big knife, not the kind that is used to pretend but is actually hollow inside. If it is cut on her body by this big knife... the corner of Yan Dan's mouth twitches, the consequences are something she can't even think about. . Behind the burly man slowly showed a white face, it was the short man who had jumped away in fright before, "You...really not a monster?"

"Don't, don't listen to her nonsense! Monsters will always say that they are not monsters!" The tall one was stuck on the wall, shaking into a ball.

Yan Dan lay on the ground, feeling miserable in her heart. Suddenly, she felt the soft touch of the cloth on her face. When she looked up, she saw the strong man pulling the taller man’s long sleeves and rubbing her face, smiled boldly, "You are probably the little girl who escaped from home. You got this dirty."

Yan Dan nodded gratefully.

The cry of "little girl" really made her very useful. When she was young, she always wanted to grow up so that she would not be looked down upon. When she is now older, she wants to pretend to be tender.

"The clothes are soiled, and the host will not scold me to death..." The tall man was crying.

"Don't worry, when the class leader sees this little girl, he won't remember to scold you." The strong man chuckled.

"But she is still a bit late to learn Kungfu now, not better than what we have practiced since childhood."

"What does that matter? Now the masters like this tune, it's white, tender, and watery..."

Yan Dan couldn't help thinking, what are these people doing? Is it a human trafficker, or is it the man in the brothel Chu Pavilion?

Facts have proved that she has no relationship with the trafficker who is diligently studying and the old bustard in the brothel.

She came out of the ghost gate and fell outside the door of a troupe in Tongcheng. Tongcheng is in the north, and further north is a barren desert. There are few people in the desert, only large areas of mountains. The mountains and rivers are famous, and the main peak is extremely high, covered with snow all year round. If she was unlucky and fell there, she would really only have to freeze to death and starve to death.