Chapter 81: Like An Old Friend

Yan Dan stepped on the clouds and walked through the Nantian Gate on a familiar road. Under the corridor, the white tiger who was watching the door was dozing off snoringly. The guard on one side only looked at her and continued to lean on the side of the pillar. Zhou Gong went.

Thinking that the Demon Clan was still there, there must be heavy guards everywhere in the southeast, northwest, and there will never be a situation where spirit beasts and guards are dozing off together. It can be seen that immortals are like mortals, born of sorrow and dying of happiness.

She walked through the corridor and turned to the west. The immortal residence of her master Yuanshi Changsheng is to the west.

Yan Dan was a little uncertain about how to appear in front of her master. Should she report it first, or drop from the sky without a word? Although it has been thousands of years apart, her appearance hasn't changed much, and Master won't fail to recognize her, right? She walked on her own path, and the glazed tiles of Master's Immortal Mansion were visible in the distance.

She quickened her pace, and suddenly saw a pale blue figure rushing from the corner and almost collided with her. Yan Dan stopped, and stared at the person's appearance, startled, "Hey, you are not from the King Ao Guanglong..."

"Ao Xuan." The other party paused, suddenly thoughtful, "Didn't you jump into reincarnation? Why are you here again?"

Yan Dan couldn't help but said that Ao Xuan is really a talent. After seeing her after so long, not only did she recognize that she was not Zhi Xi, but also asked her calmly how she came back.

"You are now at the level of cultivation, and the guards outside will recognize you as the only fairy. But you dared to jump into the seventh reincarnation back then, you are very famous in the heavenly court." Ao Xuan now has the same figure compared to the previous year. It has been raised a lot, but the speech is still as mean as ever.

Yan Dan was not angry after being broken for a few words, smiled and said, "I'm coming back to see Master. Master Ao, don't pass this." She just turned around, and heard Ao Xuan say behind her, "Please stay. ."

Yan Dan curled her lips, she knew that Ao Xuan was arrogant, and she had to provoke others to stab others with slanderous words. They have never had a friendship, and now they will say a few words when they meet, and guess there must be a difference. For the sake of, "Can there be anything else?"

Ao Xuan smiled slightly, "It's like this. I heard that after the magical place was taken out, the Kuanglan mountain boundary was destroyed. I want to come there because it was originally a bitter and cold place, and it must be short of water and rain. You also know that I am from the Donghai Sea. And the water of our East China Sea will never be exhausted, in fact, it is because of those fixed drops of water. It just so happens that I have one on hand. I wonder if you need it?"

Yan Dan was surprised, "You are so kind? Should there be other conditions?"

"It's this thing. If you want to replace it with a fixed drop of water, it's worth it." Ao Xuan took out a thin piece of paper from his sleeve and handed it over.

Yan Dan took the paper in his hand, glanced hurriedly, and squatted and said, "Drunk Huan? Is this, is this a miraculous fragrance, or an aphrodisiac? Uh, no, what do you want this thing for? Are you still a fairy? Lord?"

Ao Xuan's face was expressionless, and his tone was flat, "Did you see clearly? This is a recipe for drunken joy, and it does have aphrodisiac medicinal properties. The ingredients are clearly remembered on it. Just follow this."

Yan Dan really wanted to throw this piece of paper on his face, almost squeezing a word through her teeth, "It says that I want four-leaf stalk petals, which means that the ingredients have to fall on me?"