Chapter 53: The Third Episode Of The Universe (Part 2)

Yan Dan realized.

The color in Buddhism is the appearance of the skin, and the appearance of the skin is the emptiness. Her original appearance is emptiness, but now the body of the fox is also empty.

When she crawled out of the mud puddle, she was exhausted, and her snow-white fur turned gray. It didn't look like a fox, but a huge gray mouse.

Well, the fox is also empty, and the mouse is also empty.

She decided to go to the hot springs to clean up the mud.

The road ahead was very difficult, but she tried very hard to climb to a place with hot springs in the back mountain. The hot spring pool was bubbling with pale white water vapor, and bubbles were still rising from the water, which looked very attractive.

Yan Dan happily rolled towards the hot spring, before she could get in the water, she was suddenly pulled out by a Qianqianyu hand carrying his tail. Yan Dan turned her head suspiciously, and saw Bai Ling looking at her angrily, and reprimanded, "Zi Yan, why did you make it so dirty? I didn't say that this hot spring is liked by the mountain owner, and you dare to come so dirty wash?"

Yan Dan lowered her head. She is not afraid of heaven and earth, not afraid of Yu Mo or Zi Lin, but a little afraid of Bai Ling.

Bai Ling put down the plate in his hand, scooped a little water from the hot spring with a wooden spoon, took her to a farther place, and a spoonful of water poured down.

Yan Dan shook her body and threw away the drops of water.

Bai Ling smiled slightly, "This is clean, you go play!" Then he turned to the hot spring.

Yan Dan squatted on the ground, staring enviously at the steam-filled hot spring.

After a while, she saw Yu Mo coming over, taking care of himself to loosen his outer robe, Bai Ling quickly picked it up, and stood on tiptoe to help him remove the white jade hairpin. Yu Mo walked out of the hot spring wearing his shirt. After a while, he put the wet shirt on the edge of the pool.

Bai Ling rolled up his sleeves, scooped up water to help him wet his black jade-like hair, slowly kneaded the saponins, and finally scooped out the foam of the saponins. Yan Dan was jealous with envy, and slowly climbed a few steps towards the hot spring pool.

Seeing that Bai Ling finished what he was doing, he asked softly, "Mountain Lord, do you want me to help you rub your shoulders and back?"

Yan Dan touched her chin with a fox paw, and wondered whether she was going to avoid it, rubbing her shoulders and rubbing her back. Will there be needle-eyes when I peek at it?

Yu Mo leaned against the pool and whispered, "No, you go and do your job."

Bai Ling responded in a low voice, turned and left.

Yan Dan squatted in place, planning to wait for him to go and then jump into the hot spring to take a good soak. Suddenly Yu Mo turned his head, looked at her and smiled slightly, "Come here."

The little fox saw him too late to escape, so there would be no way to listen to him. Fortunately, it was Yan Dan, not Zi Yan. Yan Dan ran over and sat on the edge of the pool.

Yu Mo squeezed her neck and carried her into the hot spring, then let go of it neatly.

Yan Dan fell into the water, stroked twice, and vaguely understood an important event. Little fox can't swim, is Yu Mo taking the opportunity to drown her? This method of death is really cruel and ugly. She was fluttering in the water, and was suddenly caught up by Yu Mo. He smiled slightly, "You are so dirty, where did you go?"