Chapter 31: Kunlun God Tree

Yan Dan only felt that she was falling continuously, but the surroundings were chaotic, like a gloomy corridor with no end. In the next moment, her eyes suddenly brightened, and the light even stung her eyes slightly. She felt a pain from the depths of her bones, as if something had separated from her abruptly.

Just hearing a sharp wind, a rough and flexible branch stretched out diagonally, and suddenly curled up her waist. Yan Dan was startled and struggled subconsciously, only to see that the cane attached to the towering old tree in front of her was wrapped around her hands and feet, slowly and powerfully. Pieces of underground mounds cracked open, and there were continuous rough branches protruding from the ground.

Her mind was like electricity, the corners of her mouth moved lightly, and she quickly chanted a spell. She saw a thin flame spreading along the cane that wrapped her hands, and the branches and leaves made a crackling burning sound, and this flame but it always avoided Yan Dan.

If she remembers correctly, this is the Kunlun God Tree. Except for the one at the southernmost end of the heavens, no one can be found in the world. Could it be that they have reached the heaven now?

She hadn't figured it out yet, the tree branch that wrapped her body suddenly trembled and pinched her to the ground heavily, and the flame that was burning suddenly went out. Immediately, another branch strangled her body, immediately tightened, and tied her so hard to breathe. She watched Tang Zhou and Yu Mo fall one after another, trying to tell them aloud that the Kunlun God Tree was afraid of fire, but could not make a sound.

Tang Zhou is just a mortal, naturally it is impossible to think that even a tree will threaten their lives, so she can only pin her hopes on Yu Mo.

She saw Yu Mo stabilized his figure in mid-air, and a little sparkling light spilled from his fingertips. Before he could finish reciting a complete spell, the thick and flexible branches drew towards him with the wind! Yu Mo used his arm to block it, and saw that the branch seemed to be spiritually connected, and suddenly turned around and wrapped his wrist around his body. At the moment, he drew out his short sword to cut off the branch that was entangled with his wrist cleanly. Just heard a long, angry roar coming from the ground, the dust was flying, the soil on the ground jumped up eagerly, a dozen branches protruded from the ground, and he was tightly trapped in it.

Yu Mo lost power in his hand, the dagger slipped and plunged into the earth, the hilt of the sword still trembled slightly.

Yan Dan couldn't help but sighed, "It's a pity..."

In a blink of an eye, all three of them were trapped by the Kunlun sacred tree and could not move.

Yan Dan watched a sturdy tree trunk slowly rise from the ground. Although the trunk was just like an ordinary tree, she felt like she was being watched closely.

"Yan Dan." She heard Yu Mo calling her name in a very flat voice not far away. She turned her head slowly, and saw Yu Mo smile at her, as if a breeze was blowing. It is said that when he is dead, he can understand his true heart. Yan Dan suddenly thought, what is his intention?

"It seems that someone has come down again." Tang Zhou looked at the top and said softly.

Yan Dan looked up slowly, only to see a person jumping from above, getting closer and closer. The man was clearly prepared, because he was not thrown down almost head-down like them. When she saw the person's face clearly, she murmured.

Anyone who came down was good, as long as it wasn't the Palace Master of the Gods, but the reality was mostly cruel.

Yan Dan couldn't help thinking, Palace Master Shenxiao had deceived them here before, why did he follow him again? This is too strange.