Chapter 58: Diya and Kunlun God Tree

Fortunately, the agarwood was finally useful. Master's mood gradually calmed down, and the useless right hand could gradually do the little things of dressing and serving tea.

Yan Dan couldn't sleep for one night, so she sat in the courtyard watching the moon.

Because of the closeness, the moons seen in the heavenly court are big and yellow, much like yellow loquats. And now the time to eat loquat is approaching, no wonder she has such a weird association.

As a result, Master didn't sleep either, and happened to ran into Yan Dan while walking.

Yan Dan always felt that Master was one of the best immortal lords in the heavenly court. She had never seen him dejected, and when she saw him that night, she suspected for a moment who pretended to be.

Emperor Yuanshi Changsheng touched her head and said rather sadly, "Your master is still old."

Yan Dan immediately said, "Master, you are so handsome and so immortal, I can't see that you are getting old at all." Although her master looks at her from the outside, she is definitely not a young man. The upright and graceful Emperor Qingli Ying Yuan couldn't be compared, but she still praised him fiercely.

The Great Emperor Yuanshi Changsheng touched her chin and smiled with relief, "In fact, being a teacher is more elegant than Lishu, and more handsome than Ying Yuan, Yan Dan, you really have a vision."

If Yan Dan was drinking tea when she heard these words, she would definitely spray it out, but fortunately, he didn't. She lowered her head and barely showed a strange expression of approval, "Master, you are more graceful than the other two."

Although she hadn't looked at the appearance of Emperor Zi Xu carefully, just by looking at the outline, she felt that his dignity and grace could not be compared in the heavenly court; and Ying Yuan, according to her vague impression, he is more handsome than her master.

"My teacher knows that the fairies underneath often gather together to talk gossip," Yuan Shi Changsheng said, and Yan Dan suddenly stood upright, and she still likes to hang out with those fairies. She only heard the master pause and say, "They once said that Celestial Emperors never travel together because we hate the young and handsome of Lishu and Ying Yuan. This is really unreasonable!"

Yan Dan nodded silently, "Master, when you are walking with Immortal Weng, you will be less eye-catching. If you are with the other two, it would be a bit strange..."

"In fact, the reason why we rarely gather together is because of ancient artifacts. Our immortal Qi is different. If it affects each other's artifacts, then the entire heavenly court will be destroyed. But for now, those artifacts are all lost. I’m in the devil, so I don’t have to worry about it all day."

Yan Dan has always had no interest in the divine tool to get to the bottom of it, anyway, the one in charge of the divine tool would definitely not have her turn. However, her second brother is very interested in these. Ever since he heard that the master was in charge of the ancient artifacts, he sneaked into the master’s room to see and touch, but was caught by the master on the spot and was punished for it. After half a month of scripture.

After saying these things, the Master probably felt sleepy. He dusted his robe and stood up and said, "Yan Dan, I will send you to the earth as a teacher tomorrow morning. You should read some books well there, and write down on weekdays. Practice a lot and don't be lazy. Given time, you will become the first fairy named Shangxian in the heavenly court."

So Yan Dan was sent to Diya.

Anyway, she would go there to borrow books from time to time, but now she doesn't think it is a chore.