Chapter 46: Ghosts

****WangChuan River is the River Of Forgetfulness****

Liu Wei Yang stood up slowly, raised his hand to cover his chest, the corners of his mouth were still bloodshot, but his eyes returned to calmness, "This is indeed the Netherworld." He spoke very hard, as if remembering. What important thing happened, "I just lost all my memories here."

Yan Dan looked at him, not knowing why he could still laugh, "I know where the ghost gate leading to the mortal world is. Let's go back quickly. The Yin here is too heavy. If it is Yin, it will be troublesome. .

Liu Wei Yang didn't seem to hear her, staring straight at the confused surface of Yanshui, his face pale.

Yan Dan looked in the direction he was looking, and saw the outline of a gorgeous palace faintly visible in the misty clouds, and couldn't help muttering, "Is this...Is it the Hades?"

She had only heard Master say in the past that the inside of the palace is full of mysteries between the heavens and the earth in ancient times, and there is no one in the world that can compare to anyone who can see through it. The ancient chaotic God Pan Gu, the creation gods Tian Wu, Bi Fang, Zhi Bi, Shu Hai, Zhu Yin, and Nu Wa have long been integrated with the world in the torrent of time. It is probably because of the relationship between the first gods that the mystery of the underworld is outlined more mysteriously.

This legendary Nether Palace, which records the ultimate secret between the heaven and the earth, will only appear in places where the atmosphere of decay is heavy. The last time was at the moment when the Demon Realm was about to die. This time, it appeared in the Nether Palace.

She was thinking about her heart when she saw Liu Wei Yang suddenly jumped off Wangchuan River and crossed the water in the direction of Ming Palace.

Yan Dan was agitated and hurriedly shouted, "Master Liu, this is Wang Chuan River, you can't go down!"

Once the night is over, people can forget the past and reincarnate. He has only now remembered a part of his memory. If he forgets the past again for this reason, wouldn't his efforts for so many years have fallen short?

Liu Wei Yang stopped and turned his head, "Did you not forget when you spent the night here? This time, I won't forget it again."

Yan Dan only felt that her throat was dry, and could not speak for a long while.

The reason she didn't forget it was just because she couldn't forget, and she didn't want to forget.

But the situation now is very different from then.

Liu Wei Yang stood in the water of Wangchuan, his sleeves fluttered, he lowered his eyes to look at the water, and said quietly, "You leave the ghost gate, I just want to figure out what happened at that time."

Yan Dan thought for a while, and then said, "You can't cross the river like this. I know there are boats at the ferry, but there are always people watching. Let's get the boat over."

Liu Wei Yang raised his eyes and looked at her for a while, then slowly nodded.

Tang Zhou stepped forward and knocked on Liu Wei Yang's shoulder, and said with a slight smile, "I have arrived here no matter what, naturally everyone will go out together."

Liu Wei Yang raised his eyebrows slightly and stretched out his hand to pat his shoulder, "Okay."

Yan Dan felt very strange. Liu Wei Yang's temperament was almost withdrawn. At the beginning, apart from using Tang Zhou to unlock the seal on Chu Mo, he treated them equally and ignored them. After he came out of the devil, his attitude towards Tang Zhou has changed a bit too quickly. However, most of Master Liu's thoughts are hard to guess, and they are not something she can guess.