Chapter 42: The End

There was a pile of firewood on the empty field, and the priest in the village slowly poured the torch down and lit the largest pile of firewood. On the firewood, there were fragments of broken limbs, and the elegant and delicate man's face was still clear, as if he was still alive. Yan Dan tried her best not to avoid looking away, and looked at that face carefully. Nan Zhao's eyebrows were indeed very similar to him.

It's just that these are all in vain to make people sad.

Life and death was originally a necessary part of the cycle of heaven and earth, but she still couldn't see through it.

"This story is nine years ago, a pair of sisters, three close friends. Later, a strange quack came in, and the younger sister abandoned the tribe and the quack and left. And the sister also longed for that person in her heart, as she knowing that they were going to flee here, they killed the gangster and hid them in the room. Later, the eldest daughter of the sister discovered the secret in her mother's room and became like her mother." Liu Wei Yang said in a low voice, "and the younger sister brought her. The child, who was only six years old, left, was finally found by her people. She knew that her husband was not in the world at that time, so she slammed herself on the sword and told her to take revenge before her death."

He paused, and then said, "In fact, everyone has evil thoughts in their hearts. When they can't be suppressed, this evil thought becomes a demon."

Yan Dan heard the cold hair standing upright, and interrupted him hurriedly, "Enough, stop talking!"

Liu Wei Yang's eyes were calm and he looked ahead, "Here."

Yan Dan looked at it intently and saw a slender figure slowly coming out of the shadows. The light lake-colored ice silk shirt was shining slightly under the firelight, and the gold thread on the cuffs was even more brilliant. The man's footsteps were shattered, like a beautiful woman walking slowly in the quiet courtyard, his skirt swaying slightly. But that person's head has been kept low, buried in the night, not real.

Yan Dan only felt that her throat was dry, and it took a long time to reach out and grab Yu Mo's sleeves, her teeth trembled, "Let's... hurry up, it's nothing good."

Yu Mo stretched out his hand to embrace her shoulder, and said softly, "Okay, let's go now." Even though he said that, he couldn't take this step.

Just listen to a sudden chuckle in the cool breeze, the voice of the person is soft, as if he is acting like a baby with his beloved, "So you are here, I finally found you..." Shr saw a flash of light lake-colored clothes , The man had snatched the middle, carefully took out a severed limb from the crackling firewood, and hugged it in his arms.

"Nan Zhao! Nan Zhao, what's the matter with you?" A girl's crisp voice suddenly sounded, and Shui Xian squeezed out of the crowd, yelling eagerly, "Nan Zhao, why are you dressed like this?"

When she got close, someone reacted and shouted, "Come back, don't go over!"

Shui Xian ran to the boy and pulled his sleeves, tears falling down, "Nan Zhao, why did you ignore me? You talk, why did you become like this?"

Almost at the moment of the electric flint, an unopened point of the sword pierced through the back of the water cat. The voice that Yan Dan had heard in Fuyun Temple, as if pinching his throat, said, "I said, you can't go into a coffin after you die, your souls will be scattered, and you will never live beyond your life! Your children will end up like I am today!"

Nan Zhao's face was gloomy, and peace was completely different.

Yan Dan murmured, "So this is the heart demon... This boy is no longer Nan Zhao."