Chapter 29: Special Dragon Boat Festival (Part 3)

Five people sat down around the table. The lotus heart is pouring the wine in a coarse porcelain jug, and the wine syrup poured into the porcelain bowl is light red and strong in medicine. Yan Dan looked at the porcelain bowl in front of her, her eyes straightened, if she didn't make a mistake, this wine is a realgar wine that has seen its shape after smelling its name, but still has no taste.

"This wine is brewed in-house, so the wine won't be too strong, please don't worry, Miss Yan." Lian Xin said immediately when she saw her expression. The old white-haired woman sitting on the side also answered, "This medicinal material is prepared by ourselves, but the rice wine is from the village head. Also, there are no males in our family, and life is a bit difficult, so... this you can't buy some rice wine. If you don't like it, Miss, don't drink it."

Yan Dan shook her head quickly, "How can you dislike it? The Dragon Boat Festival is to drink realgar wine to ward off evil spirits." She tremblingly picked up the porcelain bowl, smelling the choking realgar smell, and was about to pour her heart across her throat. She stretched out a hand diagonally, took the wine bowl in her hand, and drank it by herself.

Yan Dan was dumbfounded, "Yu Mo..."

Yu Mo said lightly, "She doesn't know how to drink, she will get drunk after a sip."

Yan Dan said blankly, "You..."

"When she gets drunk, she will only play foolishly, so I will drink for her." Yu Mo picked up the wine bowl in front of him again, and drank his head straight up.

Yan Dan murmured, "Two bowls, warding off evil spirits, it's too late..."

The old woman squinted her eyes, and the wrinkles on her face spread out, "Little girl, Lord is really kind to you, you should keep it in your heart." Yan Dan shook her hand and saw she stretched out her chopsticks to pick up a yellow croaker and put it on In the Yu Mo bowl, "Eat more while it's hot."

Yan Dan turned her head to look at Yu Mo, she just frowned slightly, his face calm. She hurriedly stretched out her chopsticks and said softly, "My lord, will you give me the fish in your bowl?"

Yu Mo looked at her with a tick at the corner of his mouth, "Are you too lazy to pick thorns?" He drew out the largest fishbone, and picked out the tiny thorns. He was about to clamp the fish into her bowl, only to see that Lian Xin had already quickly added a yellow croaker for Yan Dan, removed the skin and bones, and said with a little shame, "I should have picked a bigger fish. The thorns should not be so thin."

Yan Dan opened her mouth, a thousand words turned around her throat and went down again.

"What's the biggest fish? Sister, you waited for others to pick the ones that everyone didn't want before you picked them up!"

Lian Xin's face flushed to the root of her ears, and she whispered, "Two, I'm really sorry, I, I..."

Yan Dan hurriedly said, "Small fish are more delicious, but too big it will not be as easy to taste." She tasted the fish in the bowl and smiled slightly, "It's delicious, really."

Yu Mo hesitated for a while, then slightly raised his head to see the ardent gaze of the old woman, and had to slowly drop his chopsticks. Yan Dan watched him slowly deliver the fish to his mouth, sympathy arose.

But seeing Yu Mo slowly eating a fish, the old woman immediately asked, "How do you like it?" Yu Mo nodded and said, "Very tasty." The old woman stretched out her hand to add another fish for him, smiling all over her face, "If you think it's delicious, eat more!"

"...Cough." Yan Dan choked.

"Are you... are you better?" Yan Dan stretched out her hand and gently stroked Yu Mo's back, who was scratching the ship's gunwale. When they came out of that family, Yu Mo still looked as usual, but he turned a corner. He immediately turned pale, staggered to the stream, put his fingers in his throat and retched heartily and stand up.