Chapter 61: Feelings (Part 3)

The agarwood is carved.

It is carved from sandalwood with a layer of copper and tin attached to it. If you look closely, you will feel that this agarwood is like a lotus, with delicate lotus leaves, and the flowers bloom and fall like a living thing.

Yan Dan touched it cherishedly, and couldn't help asking, "You really want to give it to me?"

Ying Yuan raised his hand and touched it lightly on his forehead, and smiled slightly, "What, do you dislike it?" Seeing that he was about to take it back, Yan Dan quickly reached out and said, "Ah, even if you don't want to give it away now, I will let You spit it out to me..." She saw Ying Yuan stretch out his hand, deliberately not avoiding it, his fingers just touched the back of her hand.

But the other person withdrew his hand at once and was silent.

It was only warm for a moment, and then disappeared, as if nothing had happened.

Yan Dan thought for a while, and said, "If you have nothing to do, what you want, as long as it is not too difficult, I can find it for you."

"What do you want?" Ying Yuan smiled softly, "I'm not you. I like this and that all day long. It's not qualitative." He couldn't help but raised his hand and patted her on the head, and said in surprise, " Um, have you grown a bit taller recently."

Yan Dan was very angry, although she knew that Ying Yuan's words were completely innocent, but it would be very ironic when she heard it. She is very satisfied with her body, except occasionally she is worried about her height, "No matter how high you are, you can't touch me like a cat or puppy."

Ying Yuan still smiled, "Well... this feels just right."

Yan Dan calmed down, pouting slightly, "Then if you don't say what you want, I will help you choose it. When you ask for something else, there will be no chance."

She knew that she didn't have much to give, but if there was one, he would like it.

Even though Ying Yuan never said it, she knew that he actually didn't want to spend his whole life in the dark like this.

She has read through several classics, and the heart of their four-leaf lotus clan can cure all diseases, including his eyes. As long as half of her heart.

It's fine to use an agarwood burner for half a heart.

When Ying Yuan saw her silence, she was slightly surprised, "If you have to let me choose, then you can stay with me for a while. Even if you are not at the end of the world, you will occasionally remember to come and talk to me. Alright." His fingers flicked across the agarwood, and saw the delicate lotus leaves swaying slightly above them, and the flowers bloomed and fell, lifelike.

Yan Dan watched the lotus bloom and fall, and slowly nodded. It doesn't matter if he can't see it. Sometimes a promise is just a sentence, and it's the same in his heart.

Ying Yuan felt that Yan Dan was very strange these few days. She often disappeared, and he was hesitant to ask her. He didn't ask who Yan Dan's master was, but it should be a certain fairy with a high level of cultivation, otherwise he would not send her to the end of the earth. He could hardly remember that there have been few people in Diya, and there is no fairy who is in charge of the book here that Emperor Zi Xu once took it on.

After the Battle of Immortals and Demons, Emperor Zi Xu failed to return, and his position remained vacant.

Yan Dan shouldn't stay with him for too long.

The melee between Heavenly Court and Demon Realm completely separated his past and present. He had only imaginary the title of Emperor now, even if the word Dongji was added before the celestial name to show respect, it would no longer make sense.