Chapter 86: Tanabata (Part 1)

Zi Lin and Lin Lang quarreled.

Yan Dan bit her chopsticks and watched with gusto at the faces of the two opposing people ignoring each other. She had already said that Zi Lin's temper stinks like a pit, and it is as hard as a stone. A beauty like Lin Lang will one day not stand him. She was looking eagerly, and suddenly her head sank, and she was almost pressed into the plate in front of her.

Yan Dan stared angrily, and saw that Yu Mo held down his sleeves, leaned over and took the plate of celery, and placed it in front of her, with a flat tone, "Eat."

Yan Dan was angry. Since she recovered, Yu Mo has treated her neither lukewarm nor hot, and even worse than before, "I don't want to eat celery!"

Yu Mo turned his head and glanced at her, and said lightly, "What did you say just now? I didn't hear it clearly."

"I said... I said I like eating celery..."

"Oh, then eat more."

Yan Dan picked up the plate of celery pitifully, without seeing the smile provoked by Yu Mo's mouth. She felt that her future life would be so miserable that she couldn't explain it, and the sun outside the court became a bleak cloud in her eyes.

boom--

Lin Lang suddenly pushed aside the low table in front of her, and the plate at the corner of the table shook and fell to the ground with a loud noise. She stood up suddenly and turned to Zi Lin murderously.

Yan Dan immediately raised her head. Although she couldn't resist Yu Mo, Lin Lang could still bully Zi Lin. Thinking of this, she felt a little more balanced. Yu Mo raised his elbow and slanted the edge of the table, "Don't care about other people's affairs, it has nothing to do with you."

Lin Lang held her head high, pointed at Zi Lin's nose and said loudly, "Zi Lin, I have your own flesh and blood!"

"...Puff!" Yan Dan sprayed.

The surroundings fell into silence, Bai Ling's eyes widened, and the chopsticks in her hand fell on the ground without noticing it; the little fox fell on the table with a grunt and couldn't get up for a long time; Yuan Dan's eyes were dull, completely losing his usual look.

Yu Mo took the towel, pulled Yan Dan's face, and wiped it carefully. Yan Dan only felt that his fingers were slightly cool, and the force of the wipe was very comfortable. Yu Mo put down the towel and smiled at the corner of his mouth, "I told you a long time ago, don't care about other people's affairs."

Yan Dan was surprised, "Hey, you don't seem surprised at all?"

Yu Mo gave a hum and passed the bowl over, "The soup over there."

Yan Dan brought the soup to Yu Mo carefully, and the two opposite had actually made up. Zi Lin smiled openly, "When is this? How come I don't know." Lin Lang raised her hand and beat him several times before screaming, "I just found out the day before yesterday..."

Zi Lin was very happy, and smiled with a red face, hehe and he said that he would invite all the demons in the Kuanglan Mountain realm to drink full moon wine.

Yan Dan couldn't help thinking, how long is this pregnancy? At least this full moon wine will have to wait until the baby demon is born. However, Zi Lin's silly father's appearance can be said to be obedient to Lin Lang, and this appearance looks much pleasing to the eye than usual.

Yu Mo frowned and glanced at them, then turned around to look at Yan Dan, without speaking.

Yan Dan only felt that the cold hair was standing upright, and stammered, "Yu Mo...you, what do you think I do..."