Chapter 48: Love

Yan Dan actually wanted to know what the two people who were separated by a wall were talking about inside, but compared to the eunuch, she was anxious to go around the room, and while turning around, she said to herself, "What can I do? I live alone in the same room. , I don’t mention that Yu Li’s incompatibility, in case, in case that person’s intentions are unruly, this, this can be..." She is so demeaned.

She took a sip of tea slowly, "Don't worry, my lord has never used strong preferences."

"What do you know? What good things did you do in the room just now?"

"If we really did something good just now, my son wouldn't be able to use that much more energy..."

"You, you...you..."

Seeing that the eunuch was about to shout again, "Here you are, just tie it and drag it out." Tang Zhou stretched out his hand and pulled Yan Dan up, "It seems that they still have talks. Why don't we go outside first?"

Yan Dan let him pull it, and after a while, he said quietly, "Should Young Master Liu come back again?"

Tang Zhou was taken aback, and smiled slightly, "Didn't you say that Emperor Zi Xu in the Nineth Heaven is very powerful, he will come back."

"Ji Du must have used this method to get into the Hades Palace, but when I got his jade pendant, I could feel that his soul has been scattered, the immortal yuan is broken, and he will never be superborn."

Tang Zhou stopped, put his hand on her shoulder, and said in a low voice, "I don't know what kind of person Ji Du is, but Brother Liu is pursuing something very pure. He entered the palace at the beginning. It’s not for the rule of the Six Realms, but for the mystery inside, the magic techniques that have long been lost."

Yan Dan nodded.

After a while, Tang Zhou asked softly, "Do you care about Brother Liu so much because you like him?"

Yan Dan didn't even think about it, "How is this possible? I respect him like my master. Young Master Liu is more cordial than my master. Moreover, although I haven't been in contact before, I have long heard that Emperor Zi Xu is an immortal gentleman, I don't want to ask for trouble."

The two walked down the stairs of the inn and ran into the inn’s shopkeeper. The little second of the shop smiled at them and said, "You two go out? Today is the Buddha's birthday, and there is no curfew. There will be fireworks, lights, and temple fairs later. Why don't you go and play around?"

Yan Dan stands upright, "Buddha's birthday...?"

It seems that it is really unsuitable to travel today, and everything goes wrong.

Tang Zhou was interested, "The Buddha's birthday is fine, anyway, you still have a little cultivation, and you won't be affected."

Yan Dan was still lacking in interest, and at this time, it really showed the age difference between the two of them. If she went to the temple fair with Tang Zhou hand in hand, wouldn't she be the grandmother leading her grandson out to play? Even if she changed Yu Mo, she probably had the generations of an aunt and a nephew.

She told Tang Zhou this idea, and finally, Tang Zhou took out a piece of talisman paper blankly, "This is a three-step prohibition. It seems you really want to use it."

Seeing the wind, Yan Dan immediately turned the rudder and said sincerely, "No, no, in fact, I prefer to follow you brother in one step. These three steps seem too unkind."

So Tang Zhou took the talisman back with satisfaction.

Just hearing a sharp sound, a few fireworks suddenly burst into the dim night sky, dragging out a bright, extremely long tail, and suddenly reflecting the confused night like daylight. Immediately afterwards, there was a large expanse of gorgeous fireworks blooming in the dark sky, and the explosion of fireworks overwhelmed the laughter and laughter below.