2. Rejected mate

"Thank you for coming," Yoongi opened the door to his villa letting Jimin in

He has eventually stopped crying, had spent an hour sitting in the car just staring into darkness. What will happen now? Was his life really over?

We will have a cute puppy, whispered Luna, she of course was already on cloud nine.

Shut up, Jimin growled moving through the house swiftly behind Yoongi.

"Jimin?" The alpha stopped on the stairs tossing him a very serious gaze. "Congratulations," he muttered when it became dark in front of Jimin's eyes.

"What... what do you mean," Jimin grabbed the barrier with his sweaty hand.

"What week is it?"

"The third," he sighed wishing to freaking disappear.

"Your scent gives it out. How happy Jungkook must be, it has been his deepest wish for so long."

"Yoongi! He doesn't know and it must damn stay that way!" Jimin almost yelled, he was frustrated.

"How come?" Yoongi became stunned.

"You know he can barely recognize scents," fortunately, finished Jimin in his mind.

If Jungkook found out, he would have no life at all, he could clearly imagine his silly Puppy checking on him and the baby every five seconds to make sure they're both ok.

"How has that even happened? I know you wanted to wait eighteen more years," Yoongi seemed amused.

"Ah... you know that four weeks ago I have caught that stupid cold, was taking some strong medication that must have weakened the birth control and Jungkook had his rut and..." Jimin became so embarrassed, had he known he will end up like that he would have told Jungkookie to suffer through his rut alone.

"Jimin, maybe it's better now, you're still very young and healthy. It's definitely easier to carry a child when you're 25 not 43."

Of course Yoongi's argument was reasonable, but he was so young had his whole life ahead to enjoy and now that.

"Come, you'll think about something else," Yoongi tapped his shoulder walking up into the corridor.

That bedroom they were passing always reminded Jimin of one of the hottest nights in his life when he was hanging off the canopy straps. Stupid Jungkook, stupid me. Have I never met him, he thought bitterly, but Yoongi opened another room asking him in so Jimin slipped through the door.

The lights have ben low, but even in this dim glow he could see Angel's pale and pain sliced face, some sweat drops were sticking to her forehead.

"What happened to her?" Jimin approached the bed when Yoongi lowered his head not daring to look at him.

"That's why I have called you. Please find a mixture to still her pain."

Jimin's heart was pounding when he sat on the bed to look at the woman who took his hand squeezing it.

"Angel are you sick?"

"I'm dying Jimin," she smiled bitterly uncovering her pajama collar and he surpassed a scream at the sight of her mating mark all blue and disoriented.

"What is this? I have never seen a thing like this?" Jimin's jaw trembled.

"This is what happens when you go against werewolf biology," whispered Angel. "When you try to live with someone you love but who isn't your mate."

"How come? Haven't you marked her?" Jimin looked up at Yoongi in shock.

"She has been mated when I had met her," Yoongi avoided his gaze. "Almost dead because of the man's rejection. I took her in, gave her my love, we hoped it will be enough, but it's not," he clenched his fists so his knuckles became white.

"Angel please lay down, I will prepare a calming mixture," Jimin got up from the bed giving Yoongi a sign when he stormed the study room to unpack his equipment.

"Jimin!"

"Why? You've told us you're going to look for your mate! We were so happy for you, thought you've found her. Why have you started something with someone knowing exactly it can not work out," his jaw trembled, he was so mad at Yoongi so suddenly.

"Angel is a great person, I really admire her, we have been a good team," Yoongi entered the room still not looking at him.

"But why have you stopped the search? Didn't you want to find your true mate?"

Yoongi's face was crossed by a grimace.

"Wait? You know who it is? Right?"

"Jimin, prepare this mixture, I'll wait with Angel."

"Yoongi, who is your mate?" Jimin voice was high from tension.

"We all have our secrets," Yoongi gazed at his belly and a cold shiver built up along Jimin's spine, a second later the door banged shut.

Who is it, thought Jimin desperately turning around to take in heavy breaths and calm down enough to be able to prepare the mixture.

Yoongi has never looked him in the eyes, so Jimin was totally messed up while returning home. There was a huge car with Jung kingdom plates parked on the driveway so his heartbeat sped up, the last thing he needed was a visit from Jin, if his best friend finds out, and the twins for sure will be eager enough to spill the secret to their favorite uncle JK. Fine, let it be, he muttered collecting the rests of his courage before leaving the car and slowly walking into the house. All lights were on, Jungkook and Hoseok falling into the main hall the minute he entered.

"Jimin! You're ok," Jungkook jumped to his side to close him in his arms and surround with his favorite scent.

"Why shouldn't I be? I have had a class, then I was helping Yoongi with something," he hoped Jungkook hasn't somehow found out, everything but not that.

"Jimin, something terrible has happened," Jungkook became all serious turning towards prince Hoseok who's face was all red and cried out, Jimin's legs bending underneath him so he grabbed his alpha's arm for hold.

"Jin has been kidnapped," whispered Hoseok lifting something.

Thank you so much for your amazing support on the first chapter

Thank you so much for your amazing support on the first chapter. I'm so happy you're enjoying the action packed start. What do you think about the secret Yoongi has been keeping? How will Jimin react to the news that his mate has been kidnapped?

Much <3