28. Forbidden mate

Warning: this chapter contains Taegi smut and high violence, so if you're not comfortable with it please skip the chapter

"You won't shoot me," Taehyung seemed amused approaching when Yoongi turned to meet a pair of glittering dark eyes, his mate so handsome and fresh in that black suit to a turtleneck, with curls styled nicely. Flawless in his dangerous beauty.

"I can blow your head without blinking," Yoongi squeezed the crystal glass, but a hideous smile crossed Taehyung's face, while he stopped inches from him fanning his face with that hypnotic breath.

Yoongi like drunk, all thoughts evaporated as if a spell had been put on him and before he could control it he searched those warm lips to close in his and press into.

Taehyung gasped, his hands immediately closing on Yoongi's neck caressing it up to mess up his hair when he kissed back harshly.

The room suddenly glowing, or was it just his inner heat as he couldn't be here kissing his mate in hasty open mouth needing. The glass he had been holding falling out to hit the carpet when he took Taehyung's hips pulling him closer to feel out how ready he was. It's forbidden, he's also an alpha, he is your biggest enemy, has kidnapped Jin and Tanja, almost killed Jungkook, is after Jimin, he was yelling at himself feeling Taehyung taking his jacket off to rip his shirt open and touch him greedily.

He's my mate, whisper his wolf cutting all other arguments, so it was suddenly him parting their lips only to pull that turtleneck up and throw through the room. Their lips collided as if they had needed each other like oxygen.

What are you doing? You can't, Yoongi was trying to battle that longing, but his wolf went totally crazy repeating mate, mate, mate.

Both stumbling through the room to fall on the bed, Yoongi so high now, pinning Taehyung to the mattress touching him gently. Those matted curls he cuddled into so soft, the lips and scent glade he was scattering with kisses while struggling to untie the alpha's belt and unzip his pants, to pull them down with the underwear and harden completely at the sight of his ready treasures.

That bastard was watching him through half opened eyes with a meaningful grin, so Yoongi blushed becoming shy. He hasn't had many intimate encounters in his life, him and Angel weren't true mates so they were living underneath the same roof rather like friends, the few times they had tried weren't that good. His previous experience had also been rare, going back to his first ruts in his youth, while that bastard here had had all most beautiful royalty girls and who knows how many more, so this here definitely meant nothing for someone like him.

"Will you sit there and stare? Are you speechless?" Taehyung raised his brow.

Yoongi ignored that stupid remark moving his own pants and underwear down quickly.

If Taehyung thought he will back off, he was completely wrong, Yoongi was an alpha for a reason, he could handle that spoiled royalty prince.

"I'll make you beg for mercy, regret you have come here," he said reaching to the bedside table for safety and preparing himself quickly.