4. Whispers

Jungkook has come back carrying the scent of fresh night air as he had walked out to say bye to Yoongi and definitely discuss something

"Hey, how are you dealing?" The alpha approached placing his warm palms on Jimin's neck to caress it gently.

"I'm fine," he whispered.

"I thought we will never see him again," Jungkook sighed.

"Would be too perfect," a bitter smile crossed Jimin's face.

"Yoongi will find out where he is, I guess we need to rest now," Jungkook pressed their foreheads together massaging his temple.

"Yes, will be the best," Jimin's skin in goosebumps although he shouldn't be turned on, Jin and Tanja were in danger.

"I love you," Jungkook parted his lips with a hungry kiss so Jimin answered with equal passion pulling his alpha closer by his hair to lick into his mouth deeply. Jungkook just lifted him up by his hips placing on the kitchen counter to step between his legs and kiss rougher, his hands impatiently tracing over Jimin's thighs and butts to slip underneath his hoodie and massage his back.

"Continue," Jimin's overfilled system needed exactly that to calm down, his husband's lips and touch, Jungkook slowly bringing him closer so he could feel that arousal through the fabric of their pants.

"Fill me," he begged struggling with the alpha's zipper.

"In the kitchen," Jungkook raised his brow.

"I don't care where, just take me," Jimin was burning kissing back into his favorite lips when his hips were lifted and Jungkook took him koala style carrying through the house all the way up to their bedroom.

Jimin was slammed on the mattress breaking out into giggles although he shouldn't, he should be out there with Yoongi looking for Taehyung, yet, all his thoughts were cut by hungry lips and his Puppy pulling his pants down with the underwear to glide his big hand over his arousal. Jimin's hardened in seconds while he was struggling to undress Jungkook and get to his skin.

"Why do you need so much clothing," he gasped finally feeling those fine arms and abs under his palms.

"I would gladly walk around naked for you, but Hoseok would go crazy seeing this," Jungkook blushed when Jimin fell back giggling madly.

"Puppy you're something," he pulled Jungkook closer, his husband so fine, so insanely handsome leaning above him to pull off his hoodie and leave them completely bare.

"The condom," Jungkook jumped up, but Jimin brought him back.

"Don't bother," he whispered closing his eyes.

It's all irrelevant now as we will have a little pup, he finished in his mind when Jungkook began to kiss over his neck.

"You're on the pills so we don't need to worry," he muttered preparing Jimin by gently spreading him.