49. Made for falling

Has Tanja come to say something more, or have her parents returned to voice out how upset they are that he has led their daughter to pursue this career?

"Coming!" Jimin sighed putting the book and blanket aside stumbling through the flat to open the door sharply and freeze at the sight in front of him.

There was a tall alpha wearing an all black biker outfit standing there, his hair tied up into that insane man bun, his eyes the color or glowing wine, the heavy scent of blue moonlight and neck kisses overfilling the corridor like some spell.

"Hi," Jungkook gasped out.

"What are you doing here," asked Jimin buffed inhaling that addicting scent to find out it carried the notes of lust at a hormonal peak.

"You're..." he gasped.

"I wouldn't have come, but my rut hit me like a tornado," Jungkook was taking swift breaths in. "If you could help me to get to the plane, I will ask Yoongi to transport me to the ice desert of the south where I will suffer it through."

Jimin bit his lips as he was really about to break out with laughter as his Puppy's stupidity.

"Why did your rut come so suddenly?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Ah..." Jungkook's face was burning from embarrassment. "The way you have kissed me before... I don't know... I was missing you so much and your kiss just opened up that crazy longing and here I am suffering like an idiot. Can you help me to reach the plane, I will be calmer around your scent."

"Would you like to come in?" Asked Jimin raising his brow.

"How?" Jungkook opened his mouth in shock.

"I will not ask twice," Jimin stepped from the door.

"But... you wanted space," his alpha seemed so confused.

"My husband is in his rut, do you think I will let him out there," Jimin placed his arms around his mate's neck to play with that hella sexy man bun.

"You're one possessive omega," Jungkook blushed.

"Of course I am," Jimin grinned pulling him into the hall both watching each other stumbling backwards towards that little room Jin was sleeping in.

"That bed is pretty small," Jungkook sighed.

"Do you still have something to complain to," Jimin raised his brows feeling his favorite hands massaging up his thighs raising the temperature in his body.

"I shouldn't be here," Jungkook's face became troubled.

"Why?"

"In my rut, I have no control and I don't want to hurt the pup."

"You will not, do you think some sweet loving can hurt the pup."

"I don't know, I've never done it with you when you..."