43. Ice prince

Soldiers of the Jung kingdom immediately spread along the clearing, so Tanja sprinted down the path to fall between one and her mate

"No! Stop! Don't kill him!"

"Hey! Stop! They have saved us!" Jin was also yelling catching all attention especially as there were prince Hoseok and his father coming out of the planes.

The moment Hoseok saw Jin he let all armor fall running to reach his husband and pull him into his arms.

Tanja was still standing there shielding Micah who scooped so close to her she could fell his presence.

"You're such a brave omega, like my mother," he whispered raising the temperature in her body, but king Jung was approaching them his eyes questioning.

"What has happened here?" He asked.

"They have rescued us from the mutants and given us shelter," Jin spoke. "I think you should reconsider giving them their land and closing a peace pact."

Hoseok was still pale holding his husband while looking from him to everyone else.

"I think we should do that," he said and the king nodded.

"We will speak about it tomorrow, today we will celebrate having you back," Hoseok caressed Jin's face leaning in to nuzzle their noses together, the two so happy to be with each other again while Tanja was standing there her heart so heavy.

"I will be waiting for the peace solutions," the queen was calm.

"I will prepare it until tomorrow," king Jung gave his men a sign to move back into the machines.

"Tanja come," Hoseok raised his voice when she was standing there like frozen.

"The pack's leader is her mate," said Jin when Hoseok opened his mouth in shock.

"Oh, so... are you staying here?" He asked buffed.

"No... I..." Tanja turned facing Micah trying her best to stay calm. "I have the exam by the end of this week and it's so important for me. I want to become the first omega Sinas soldier. I want to make teacher Park proud," her voice was trembling but she was keeping that warm stare of her mate who nodded approaching her to take her hands into his palms.

"So I'm wishing you good luck on your exam, you will pass, you are a real soldier now."
Tanja gulped as she had difficulties breathing.

"I will find a way to meet you again," Micah let go off her hand taking a necklace with a glittering blue stone off. "I had been carrying this to give to my only one one day, that day is finally here, will you accept that?"

Their eyes met raising a thousand goosebumps inside her.

"I will accept," she whispered when he moved his arms around her neck to tie the cold necklace.