Author's note

Dear readers,

I can't express how thankful I am towards anyone of you who has come all this way with me and my characters. Thank you for this long and amazing journey. I'm sorry I couldn't give back as much as I wished and answer all you lovely comments but I love reading them.
So at this point I wanted to thank you for supporting the Supra Alpha and Super Omega book, for each read, vote and comment. You are the reason why I'm still here.

I must say that when Wattpad had censored the Super Alpha book and put it on mature, so it's now not gaining as many reads as previously, even though I haven't broken any of the guidelines I all know and perfectly understand, I was so disappointed in this site I have dedicated years of my life and hard work to, that I was thinking about quitting writing here, but I decided to stay because of you.

I'm speaking about it because it's still something like a grain of sand in a wound and I will need extra effort to find my motivation back.

Still I want to concentrate on the good things and this is the support I'm receiving from you no matter what happens around. It's really important and it always makes my days brighter.

At this point I wanted to ask you which book in the series have you enjoyed more and why. What about Super Omega? Who was your favorite character? What was your favorite scene?
Thank you again for supporting this series and my goal to show a strong independent omega character. In the next chapter I will give you some information about the upcoming book, I will start to post after this one.

Thank you again from all my heart. You are the best.
Let's meet in another book.

With love 💜
Little Lion