47. Pets

"Jimin," he gasped

"Jimin," he gasped.

"Hi," Jimin took a loud breath in, his nostrils were hit by his favorite scent messing him up so much. "I won't bother you for long, just came to take my moon foxes," he pressed out.

Jungkook's gaze slid down to his belly and Jimin pulled the loose jacket over the oversized sweater to cover it.

Jungkook lowered his head stepping from the door, opening it further.

"Come in," he muttered towards the floor.

Jimin nodded, his body one crazy anxiety and excitement when he walked into the house he was missing so much. Every inch of air here smelled like blue moonlight and neck kisses, so addicting it was difficult to keep his stone facade and the polite distance to his mate. The alpha was walking behind him both opened the garage where the foxes stuck their heads out of the basket.

"Hi," Jimin stormed to them to pet them, their fur so soft.

"Jimin, if you take them, please don't let them feed from you," Jungkook's voice crumbled the skin on his body.

"I won't," he hissed reaching out to lift the basket but Jungkook jumped to his side.

"I will carry them to your car," he said. "Does Yoongi has a place to lock them in?"

"I'm not living with Yoongi anymore. I had moved out today," Jimin got up watching how Jungkook lifted the basket with the foxes.

"What do you mean? Where will you live?" Those questioning eyes rested on him so he looked away.

"In Jin's old flat, I need my peaceful place."

"Ah..." Jungkook took the air in swiftly. "That's not the safest or most comfortable..."

"I haven't asked for your opinion," hissed Jimin.

"Sure, I'm no one to you," Jungkook's whole body trembled. "Not even enough to tell me when you have told everyone else."

Their eyes met, Jungkook's dark for frustration and the way he was hurt.

Please don't argue again, begged Luna.

"I have only told Tanja, because she had caught me crying, the rest, they found out immediately after feeling my scent, I didn't want to tell anyone," Jimin was trying to keep his anger in and not to freaking yell.

"Oh..." Jungkook opened his mouth then closed it again.

"And you're not good with scents," Jimin blushed when Jungkook bit his lip.

"So it's the best to lie to me, because I'm dumb?"

"I haven't said that," Jimin passed his mate walking back towards the main hall. "Please bring the foxes to the car," he said hurrying outside as being here longer in that almighty scent could break him.

Jungkook said nothing following him placing the basket in the trunk he opened.

"So... I'll be going," Jimin rubbed his sweaty hands into his pants before closing the trunk.
Jungkook nodded avoiding eye contact, Jimin's body on fire when he walked around the car, sat down in the driver's seat. He was trying to relax, but he couldn't not observe his mate through the back mirror.

Please, you miss him, begged Luna.

I can't, you see it's over, each time we talk we're just breaking each other more, Jimin started the engine driving off not so nicely, some tears trembling in the corners of his eyes.

The car was speeding up along the city streets while he was doing his best to forget the way that scent and presence was making him feel.
I wonder how Tanja is, he muttered instead.
The foxes were giving out sounds in the trunk.

"We're going to a new home," he said even though he knew they can not understand him, but there was a black motorbike appearing in his mirror flashing around his car to slow down and make him slam the breaks.

"Really!" Jimin cursed stopping the car abruptly meters from the motorcycle.

Jungkook took the helmet off approaching, they were now causing some uproar, cars tooting in the back so Jimin turned the emergency lights on hitting the button to roll the window down.

"What?" He asked irritated.

"Let's met in Jin's flat, I think we should talk," Jungkook looked at his seriously.

"Let's meet in the cafe Jin was working in," Jimin gulped as Jungkook's handsome face was doing things to him.

"Ok," the alpha turned storming back to the motorbike to start it and drive off when Jimin needed a moment to figure out how to start his car, his fingers trembling on the steering wheel.

He wants to fight for you, Luna squealed.

Shut up, it's really irrelevant, Jimin's whole face was burning as how to put it Jungkook's determination was hella sexy.

Don't think about that please, he begged concentrating on driving only but each red light made his mind wander places.

Him hanging off the canopy straps, being mated in the middle of a storm, the pool in Yoongi's villa on Island 11 where he had been burning down like a meteor underneath his husband's touch.

Don't think about this, really, it's inappropriate, Jimin was blushing horribly turning into that quiet neighborhood he had been living in for so many years before meeting Jungkook.

There was that motorbike parked in front of the cafe so he stopped behind it walking out to see Jungkook standing at the cafe wall waiting for him.

"I'll help," he said when Jimin opened the trunk, so the alpha hurried to lift the basket with the foxes that were squealing as it was the first time they were exposed to daylight and as vampires they hated it.

"I'm not so sure if they'll be so safe for the people living in this area," Jungkook seemed worried carrying the foxes to the cafe Jimin opened with that additional key he had received from Jin that winter they had met.

"I will think about a place for them," Jimin was walking between the dust covered tables unable to focus on anything just that scent driving him insane.

"I can carry them upstairs," Jungkook placed the basket in the corner of the room.

"No thank you, I think I'll leave them here," Jimin leaned against the counter looking up at his husband. "You wanted to talk," he said.

Thank you so much for all your love

Thank you so much for all your love. What do you think about Jikook's meeting? Will they be able to talk things out?

Much <3