39. Red moon guest

Just a second later Taehyung raised the dagger hitting deeply when Yoongi felt no pain seeing the blade cutting the moose beside his head

"Dead," said Taehyung without a trace of emotion getting up following Salvador and the mutant between the forest when Yoongi was still lying there watching the blade just inches from him in the green trying to process what has just happened.

The snow they landed in was cold, so Tanja was shivering getting up, collecting the parachute. They needed to hide it as this was just the beginning for sure.

"We're in the middle of nowhere," muttered Jin getting up. "Two omegas lost in some mountains."

"I'm not just some omega, I'm teacher Park's student and I will protect you," Tanja moved up helping Jin on his legs. The place they had landed on was a high slope of a mountain so they could see the rests of the burning plane from here.

"I will never see my children and husband again," Jimin washed some tears off.

"You will, let's not lose faith," Tanja tapped his shoulder. "Come night is breaking out, we need to find shelter," he eyes focused on the horizon for a moment where dark shapes were appearing, so Taehyung has definitely sent mutants and Shifters behind them to make sure they're dead.

"Come, help me carry this," Tanja gave a part of the wrapped up parachute to Jin when both began to hurry down the slope where they could be easily seen.

Another red moon was shining. Even though the windows were covered Jungkook could feel it underneath his skin, that deadly power raising insides him. Could he maybe use it as strength to break free, his palms closing on the bars of the cage.

"I wouldn't do that," a voice came so he looked towards the door where Taehyung was standing, his face tired, the scarf he was playing with covering his neck.

"What do you want? Revenge for your parents' death?" Asked Jungkook, the guilt opening inside him. "You have me, I have done that, leave Jimin in peace."

"It wasn't you who has taken everything from me, it was him," Taehyung approached crouching down in front of the cage. "The strongest omega of all times who could have made me king, but who has even made you defeat the super beast."

"Jimin is innocent, it has been me who has killed your parents," Jungkook wished there were no bars between them as he would so rip Taehyung into pieces.

"You big werewolf king, do you know that my sisters and brother are in an orphanage," their eyes met, Taehyung's filled with hate.

"I'm paying a huge sum for them to be treated with all respect and be taken care of," Jungkook lowered his head, as he has never told Jimin that in secret he has been taken care of Taehyung's orphaned siblings, to make up at least a bit for taking the lives of their parents.

"I will be king how I deserve and I will take them back to the palace," said Taehyung.

"I guess they're safer in the orphanage," Jungkook spoke without fear. "You will forget them in two days between a rush of drugs and girls."