40. Ocean breeze

Faster than lightning Tajna was up on her leg sprinting to the rocks where Jin was standing while more and more shapes of huge werewolves wearing silver furs were appearing out of the snow

"Tanja!" Jin turned when she was panting running to almost slip over the rocks. The pack circling them in when a tall young man approached.

"Husband of prince Jung, you have invaded our land," he spoke with a low melodic voice. His face completely covered by the fur hood only the armory he had on glittering in the raising daylight.

Tanja gasped reaching Jin to cling to his side.

"You had brought more intruders too," the man took two steps their way and Tanja raised her sword ready to fight him. "You may not know, but king Jung was afraid of our power, never wanted to give my pack our land instead he has forced up to live here up the mountains so now everyone of your kind who crosses out border is dead."

The crowd around them thickened when behind the first trees fell cut off by mutants.

"Son, who have you caught?" A woman with hip long completely white hair came in and all the warriors around her bowed muttering 'queen.'

"It's day of revenge as we have the husband of the future king," said the man turning to her when Tanja's blood boiled.

"Jin has never hurt any of you, yet you want to punish him for his father in law's actions. Who are you to do it, can't you see that we're her trapped. Our plane has been shoot down, we're chased by a herd of mutants and we need hel..."

The man turned lifting his head to look straight at her with ice blue eyes and all words stopped in her mouth, especially when his eyes lit up red, her inner wolf whimpering in anxiety, a tiny voice at the back of her head whispered 'mate.'

Tanja was standing there frozen as if in that one moment the world has ended, her skin all cold goosebumps when Jin was watching her in shock.

"Let's kill them son," the queen spoke, but the man lifted his hand walking their way and Tanja looked away, hear heart banging more than ever before.

The icy air carrying a fresh scent of hail and sandalwood her way messing her up completely.
The man stopped so close she could almost feel the silver fur of his coat brushing her hand.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Tanja, I'm a soldier, my mission is to protect Jin," she was speaking with her head down afraid to make eye contact again.

"Son?" The queen raised her voice.

"Mother, those two are under my protection," the man turned when Tanja was still standing there feeling so odd.

My mate is the prince of the Lost Pack from the Forbidden Mountains, what now?

Jin's hand tangled around her palm as if he wanted to give her some reassurance.