44. Talks

"Hey my loves," Jimin caressed the kids' hair then hugged his best friend trying to find some comfort in his coffee scent

"Uncle Jimin we have missed you so much," Lila cuddled to his belly when his insides twisted abruptly as in a few months he will have a small kid to take care of all alone.

I can do it, he thought letting go of Jin to crouch down and hug the kids.

"Uncle Jimin, where is uncle JK," of course the twins were asking about their favorite alpha.

"You can visit him if you like, he will definitely be happy to see you," Jimin felt his chin trembling but pulled himself together.

"Have you argued with uncle JK," asked Lila.

"It's complicated," Jimin sighed getting up to catch Jin's worried gaze, but he didn't need pity.

"Hi, so good to see you," Hoseok approached to tap his shoulder reassuringly. "Jungkook will get a grip soon, I'll go talk to him."

"Not necessary, I don't need him," Jimin ignored how his body twisted in pain at those words as he was missing his mate for weeks, was dying from pain of being away.

"I'll speak to him anyway," Hoseok was calm, it seemed he wanted to take the matters into his hands.

"Hi," Yoongi came into the room, he seemed embarrassed avoiding gazes, Jimin knew how much he was struggling to fully accept his mate.

"Hi," Jin and Hoseok smiled, but their eyes stayed cold.

"We also brought a little lady who was so brave rescuing Jin and fighting mutants," Hoseok turned to the door when Jimin noticed Tanja, who alike Yoongi was standing in a corner with her head down.

"Tanja," Jimin sighed crossing the room when only a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I am so sorry teacher Park."

"No, don't. It's ok, it didn't make it any worse, he would have acted the same way if I had told him myself."

Tanja bit her lip closing her hand on a glittering Moon Crescent diamond, such a rare jewel, that one could cost a whole fortune.

"Where do you have that necklace from?" Asked Jimin in shock, to his surprise Tanja started to sob.

"Teacher Park..."

"Hey, what happened?"

"Teacher Park, I'm so lost, so so lost," she fell to him crying into his hoodie so Jimin hugged her tightly trying to calm her down.

"Tanja has met her mate," muttered Hoseok when Jimin's insides twisted. "He happens to be the leader of the Forgotten Pack banned from our kingdom into a rough mountain territory. His father died early so he took over leadership in a very young age, but from what I've heard Micah is a born leader and respected warrior."