52. Into the future

Avi and Ju were escaping underneath the nearest car, but the garage door opened and the motorbike flashed out like lightning, into the night, streets immediately turning into just ribbons of colors

Jimin cuddled deeply to his husband's warm body feeling the big belly between them, the pup for sure enjoying being sandwiched by his parents. The city around them turning into suburbs, soon it was just that wide ocean highway they were flashing along towards the passageway to Island 11, the temperature in the omega's body raising. Was it a secret date? Will they have another fascinating night in Min clan's villa?

There was some distant dawn on the horizon when the motorbike was crossing that huge bridge towards the remote island, the stone wall down that narrow path they had soon turned into letting them in, but Jungkook left the openwork villa behind driving around the cliff till a wide beach opened in front of them.

"Wow," Jimin tightened his grip unable to grasp that rough beauty of dark ocean, rough volcanic rocks and almost transparent crystal sand.

Jungkook took the helmet off, the breeze immediately ruffling his hair making it extra sexy so Jimin caressed in between it, his mate's heart eyes were carrying glitters falling on him.

"Come," Jungkook got off the bike stretching his hand out to help him a bit, Jimin blushed hard as he was such a grandpa now.

"Don't laugh," he muttered frustrated taking his helmet off to place in the back container.

"Am I laughing my love?" Jungkook back hugged him nuzzling to the mating mark scenting him softly, raising so many goosebumps.

"So, what are we doing here?" Jimin found his husband's lips to melt in his favorite taste.

"I'll tell you," Jungkook pulled back for a few seconds just to reconnect their lips again, both kissing deeply for so long, getting completely lost till Jimin was all messed up and burning, his jacket off, his hoodie half the way to be taken off.

"Just take me," he begged struggling with Jungkook's clothing.

The alpha laughed lifting him up by his hips to carry down the beach towards the rustling waves.
The sand he was pressed into cool and wet, but he was a million degrees hot falling like a star while being undressed and kissed. Jungkook was gasping above him helping him to get rid of the last pieces of clothes between them, just the sand and waves laying on them creating a funny surface. Jimin's hands trembling when he was caressing his mate's hair back to melt in his beauty.

"Please take me," he begged bending out into the sand.

Another wave splashing on them when Jungkook's breath sped up, his hands impatiently touching all over Jimin.

"Please, I want your d*," Jimin whimpered, but Jungkook froze above him watching him with that intoxicating mixture of lust an love.

"I wanted to have something special tonight," he muttered.

"Are you proposing again?" Jimin giggled pecking his lips a few times.

"I have taken the results of your yesterday's medical check up from the clinic this morning," Jungkook spoke raising all hair on his body as he has had an ultrasound the previous day, yet asked the doctor not to tell him the gender of the child.

"So, is it a girl or a boy?" He whispered caressing his fingertips over the belly, all too excited and scared.

Until now he hasn't been visualizing the pup so well, but that information will change a lot.
Jungkook took a breath in watching him with a mixture of something he couldn't really name.

"What?" Jimin laughed but his mate stayed completely serious, so his heartbeat raised in fear. "What is something wrong?"

"Um... how to tell you," Jungkook sighed leaning even closer so their faces were just inches apart, Jimin shivering now as what was that news his husband will bring.

"Just tell," he muttered biting his lip.

"It's a girl... and a boy," said Jungkook letting the air out.

"A what?" Asked Jimin becoming confused.

"It's a girl and a boy, there are twins," Jungkook spoke calmly when Jimin's heart began to pound in his chest.

"They are what!" He almost screamed.

"Twins," whispered Jungkook leaning in to kiss his lips and cheek. "Shush, we will deal," he added when Jimin was so shocked he wasn't able to process.

There wasn't just one, there were two new beings inside him.

"What now?" He asked his chin trembling.

"Let's be afraid together," muttered Jungkook caressing his body gently while trying to calm him with a soft kiss.

I will go crazy, thought Jimin when Luna began to squeal too excited about the twins.

Much <3