32. Like that

"Yes, something very bad is happening to him, his scent has changed, he's constantly tense and angry, distant from me, risking his life whenever possible

"Yes, something very bad is happening to him, his scent has changed, he's constantly tense and angry, distant from me, risking his life whenever possible. He can't even eat well, is throwing up a lot," Jungkook shook his head when Tanja's heart began to pound. "He is struggling with some deadly disease, but of course he told Yoongi, but I'm not good enough to know the truth."

"Oh," Jin covered his mouth in shock. "That... I can't imagine, he's so young and strong."

"I don't even know how much more time I have with him and now that," Jungkook hit the bars with his fist wincing.

"Jungkook, I mean can I speak to you like that?" Tanja cleared her throat.

"Yes, call me anyway," the alpha looked at her.

"Um... Jimin isn't dying," she whispered feeling cold sweat rolling down her spine.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook's eyes hardened. "Do you also know?"

"Um... he has told me but I had promised to keep it a secret," she blushed.

"Great! Everyone has the right to know, but not me," Jungkook shifted his red eyes scary so Tanja scooped back in the cage. "So what is it, if not a deadly disease?"

The question hanging in the air and Tanja regretted she has spoken so carelessly.

"You shouldn't know from me," she lowered her head feeling that stern gaze still piercing through her.

"I need to damn know what's happening with him! He's my mate," that voice so regret filled Tanja bit her lip.

Her hands were trembling uncontrollably when she looked up at the super alpha heavy hearted.

"He's pregnant," she whispered regretting that she had broken her promise.

"What?" Jin almost yelled.

"That's not possible," all blood left Jungkook's face.

"Last month he had been taking those strong cold medication that has weakened the birth control. I've seen the scans, he... he was broken," Tanja's chin trembled, when Jungkook turned his face from them scooping to the dark corner of the cage.

"Wow, that's, are you completely sure?" Jin was watching her seriously.

"Yes, completely sure. Teacher Park will hate me now, because I have promised I won't tell anyone."

She was so disappointed in herself.

"But it's, wow. Jungkook, you and Jimin will have a cute puppy," Jin smiled genuinely but Jungkook stayed completely quiet only his huge body was twitching in the shadow of the cage as if he was crying.

Tanja's heart broken as he should have found out any other way, not here, not now, while being captured by Taehyung, from the very wrong person.

He's pregnant, Tanja's words were ringing in his head, it must have been hours of them sitting in silence, because he could hear the other two napping in their cages, Jungkook's vision once again blurring out in tears. From all the reasons, he would have never thought about that. That's why Jimin was acting so strangely lately, as if he had a dead wish. The alpha's fists clenched. The memories of the claw marks on his husband's belly becoming so vivid, so everyone knew, apart from him and the mutants had tried to kill the baby, even though it was so little, not even two full months old, yet his child. Cold, the tears hitting his cheeks, as it was so unfair, why haven't Jimin been honest with him, when he exactly knew how much he was waiting for that to happen.

He doesn't trust me, maybe doesn't love me, thought Jungkook trying to not to go crazy in that cage. What was happening to Jimin and the pup now, where they both safe, or will Jimin lose the baby and never even mention. Jungkook so mad he wished to yell, to preferably scream all his pain out into his mate's face, to be there in his house, lay down next to his omega and press his face to that belly, to maybe feel the pup. I will have a little puppy, that information still wasn't completely getting to his consciousness. I hope you're safe, wherever you are now, your other dad is stupid, he needs to protect you at all costs since I can not. The night too long, the bars of the cage painfully digging into his back, when he was sitting still thinking about his puppy.

"So we know where they are?" Hoseok had his fists clenched when Jimin had confronted him his morning. Last night he had stayed in Yoongi's villa to treat the alpha's wounds and make sure he will really heal after that awful attack from his mate. The thought, that Yoongi and Taehyung were meant to be was so shocking and new, something Jimin would have never expected, strangely he was finding hope in it, as even a person like Taehyung couldn't resist the mating bond.

"Let's get there and tear that place into pieces to free Jin, Tanja and Jungkook now," Hoseok's eyes lit up red.

"Me and Yoongi, we have a plan."

"It's enough, I have soldiers..."

"Hoseok, I know you want your mate now, but Taehyung is definitely prepared for such eventuality. We need to be clever than him."

"Yes, let's give him the last ingredient and wait for the red moon," Hoseok hissed.

"We should play Taehyung's game for now. When Jin and Tanja are safe we will break into his mansion to save Jungkook."

"I don't like this plan," Hoseok crossed his arms, but Jimin's device began to ring so he reached for it quickly, it was the Mating School calling.

"What do they want?" A cold shiver crossed his back. "Yes, how can I help you?" He picked up heavy hearted.

"Omega Park, we need to talk urgently," it was the principal of the school greeting him not so nicely, he hasn't been called omega Park for a long time.

"I'm listening," Jimin walked to an armchair to sit down, because his head seemed a bit dizzy, this morning he had been so sick again, the pup wrecking his body and strength.

"Come to my office at 8 pm," the man hissed then finished the call abruptly.

"Who was it?" Asked Hoseok.

"The principal of the Mating School, looks like Taehyung wants something," Jimin sighed closing his eyes, he was so tired, so so tired. Couldn't this madness just stop so he can adjust to the new situation in his body, take care of his pup and enjoy simple boring life with his mate.

 Couldn't this madness just stop so he can adjust to the new situation in his body, take care of his pup and enjoy simple boring life with his mate

Thank you so much for all the support on this story. What do you think about Jungkook finding out from Tanja? What does the Mating School want from Jimin?

Much <3