30. Madness

There was a completely naked Yoongi lying on the bed, his body just one wound and blood on the crumbled sheets and pillows, that heavy scent indicating someone had had sex on that bed, the scents present in the room giving it out even more

There was a completely naked Yoongi lying on the bed, his body just one wound and blood on the crumbled sheets and pillows, that heavy scent indicating someone had had sex on that bed, the scents present in the room giving it out even more. There was a blood covered metal chain laying on the floor, a tear rolled down Jimin's eyes as what has Yoongi thought by that. Was he even alive, Jimin shivered putting the sword down to approach the bleeding out body on the bed. There was a faint heartbeat he discovered after checking Yoongi's pulse.

What have you done? Are you on his side? Jimin was almost breaking completely, unzipping the backpack to take the phial with Luna's tears out. He spilled a lot of the precious liquid onto a towel he had found in the bedroom then began to wash Yoongi's wounds with it, the deep marks immediately healing, the fascinating substance definitely restoring his broken bones and crushed organs.

Soon Yoongi gasped, his eyes opened raising in shock at the sight of Jimin. He tried to speak, but Jimin pressed his finger to his lips.

"Don't move yet, let the potion work. I will find some clothes for you, I will be waiting in the other room, once you ready come there," Jimin spoke trying to survive all that madness, especially as that scent of Taehyung intimacy was making his sick again.

Yoongi nodded slightly, so Jimin got up taking the sword and the backpack stumbling to the other room the hell away from here.

Has he betrayed us, Luna's whisper filled his head so Jimin shrugged.

The baby had made his throw up so many times he was exhausted lying on that bed where him and Jungkook had had an amazing night years ago. The memories of his alpha in lace panties so precious yet painful today. Are you alright? What has Taehyung done to you? I'm so sorry for being stupid and not telling you, but we will have a little pup, it's giving me a damn hard time and I wish so much you would be here to hold me in your arms. I'm sorry for not trusting you like a should have, my stupid omega pride took over again. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so afraid. Yoongi had sex with Taehyung. Taehyung had almost killed him.

The door cracked and Jimin sat up, his head dizzy. Yoongi was wearing an oversized shirt to pajama pants, his face extremely pale, he had definitely showered and was trying to come back from the dead.

"Jimin, thank you. You've saved my life," Yoongi sat on the bed.

"Lay down, you still need to heal," Jimin scooped back to give him more space, the alpha sighed resting on a pillow beside him, watching the canopy above them until a few tears came and Jimin was shocked, he has never seen Yoongi cry.

"You definitely want explanations from me," muttered the alpha biting his lips.

Jimin nodded.

"Taehyung is my mate," he whispered when Jimin's skin filled with goosebumps.

"How? How long did you know?"

"For over twenty years," Yoongi sighed.

"What? I thought..."