27. White handkerchief

The omega was resting on the bed curled up underneath on of his hoodies

"Jimin? Are you up?" Jungkook tiptoed to the room.

Jimin moved reaching for the blanket to pull it over himself.

"Hi, are you ok? Are you cold?" Jungkook approached the bed to crouch down and watch Jimin's angelic features.

Beautiful sad eyes looked straight at him.

"Jimin, I..." Jungkook ran out of words.

"You've lied to me," Jimin sniffed.

"Yoongi made me, he... he believed it will be better that way."

"Because I'm a weak omega, too weak to be trusted," Jimin rolled over on the bed facing his back to him.

"Jimin... I... I've made a mistake. I'm sorry. Me and Yoongi had been stupid, but I just wanted to protect you," Jungkook stretched his hand out to caress his husband's side, but Jimin scooped further back on the bed. "Please, I have missed you so much. Please forgive me."

"You don't trust me, why should I trust you?" Jimin's question bitter.

Jungkook sighed trying his best to stay calm.

"It's you who haven't trusted me first," he said when the omega turned big horror filled eyes looking straight at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked with an unnaturally high voice.

"Jimin I know something is happening with you but you don't trust me enough to tell."

The omega bit his lip in a troubled way.

"What about that? Why won't you tell me why your scent has change, why are you constantly tense and sad!" Jungkook knew she shouldn't be shouting but he was so frustrated.

"Why would I tell someone who doesn't trust me?" Asked Jimin closing his fists.

"Yes, sure. You can tell Yoongi, but I don't deserve to know!"

"Maybe I don't want you to know!" Shouted Jimin sitting up.

"Great! Because only Yoongi is trustworthy. Who am I? Your husband, your mate maybe?" Jungkook was trembling jumping up.

"Jungkook..." Jimin's jaw trembled.

"I know! Ok, I know that you're sick and dying on a deadly disease!" He yelled, all blood leaving Jimin's face. "I just wished to know how much more time I have with you..." his voice cracked, tears stormed down his face.

"Jungk..."

"Spare yourself the effort," Jungkook turned storming out of the room trembling from anger. Tears clouding his vision, blurring it out, but he ignored reaching the main hall to grab the leather jacket, gloves, helmet and motorbike key.

Of course Jimin didn't have enough trust in him to tell him. The garage door opened, the foxes escaped underneath the nearest car at his sight, yet Jungkook never cared less about those bloody vampires he would gladly tear into pieces, but Jimin loved those bloodsuckers.

The motorbike howled when he started the engine putting the helmet on pressing the gas to storm out, far from here and his broken heart, his dishonest mate.

Of course Yoongi deserves to know, but I don't, he was repeating, the jealousy pushing him forward out of the city towards those long curvy highways and the mountains. The motorbike giving it all in the speed, but there were huge royalty vans appearing in his back mirror. Jungkook pressed the gas to the limit trying to lose the chase which was closing up, side doors opening to let out dark shapes. The black wolves sprinting behind him catching up to his machine, trying to reach him with their fangs.

There was a barricade up the road and Jungkook swore slamming the breaks, the speed almost flipping the motorbike over and he barely kept it on the road stopping to hear the howling of the Shifters that surrounded him from all sides.

Jungkook took the helmet off shifting, ready to fight but a van cut the road above him, a person jumped out, his fist clenching at the sight of Kim Taehyung's grinning face.

"Hello, hello, long time no see," Taehyung seemed amused walking closer to unwrap a white handkerchief he had had bound around his wrist. "How is this saying, the one who laughs the last laughs to the fullest," those dark eyes carried that mixture of sarcasm and amusement he hated. "If I were you, I'd give in without a fight, but if you need a few extra bruises go ahead."
Taehyung approached the motorbike, his scent of lilies and poison becoming unbearable, that grin never leaving his annoying face when he tied the handkerchief to the motorbike's handle.
"I'm just leaving a little message for Park, my almost mate," he said when Jungkook growled jumping forward but was hit into the head so harshly everything faded into black.

It's all your fault, had said Jimin when they had met in the villa corridor about two hours ago, so Yoongi decided to give the omega space. Hoseok was there with him, if something happens the prince will definitely protect Jimin, so Yoongi was quite calm about returning to his house. After the huge renovation it had been rebuilt to look almost like in its best times, just the destroyed art pieces he had decided to keep in the hall were reminding him about the fire. Of course the person who had burned his house into pieces was no other than his cursed mate.

Yoongi sighed stopping the car in front of the villa to rumble his pockets for the key. He should finally bring himself to tell Jimin where Taehyung was hiding. Why hasn't he done it until now, because his stupid nature was betraying him.

The house so clam and quiet, Yoongi was slowly adjusting to living by himself. The heartbreak fresh, but Angel had messaged him she's back to her research project and the medication Jimin has made for her are healing her body.

It's so sad you had already been mated by that bastard when we had met, it could have worked out between us, he thought bitterly approaching the bedroom he was sleeping in to open the bar.

Something cracked and Yoongi froze with his hand of the crystal glass, the air filling with a scent that lifted all hair on his body.

"What do you want here?" Asked Yoongi slowly feeling out the gun behind his belt, his head upside down as it had been ages since the last time he had been so closely confronted with that scent, lilies and poison.

Thank you so much for all your love, I'm sorry for posting the chapter late, but I had no time to prepare it last night. So what do you think about Jikook arguing and Taehyung kidnapping Jungkook? How will Yoongi's meeting with Tae look like?

Much <3