31. Truth

Jimin sighed reaching to the backpack to take two things out

"Waiting for you I had reread Werewolf mythology, especially the story about Gaudan's battles with royalty," Jimin leafed through that book he had once taken from the citadel. "When the capital was burned down the beast had been deadly wounded, but a set of events had saved it. The legend says: on the night of the red moon Gaudan had swallowed Jeon's bones dived in Indagou," he read out.

"We will have a night of a red moon in nine days, Taehyung has Jungkook, but he doesn't have the other ingredients."

Their eyes met raising goosebumps on Jimin's skin.

"Taehyung wanted Jungkook from the start. He wants to resurrect the beast," whispered Yoongi.

"He doesn't have the fangs."

"He needs a piece of DNA from the super alpha and if he has Jungkook he can easily take his blood."

Jimin's heart pounding from fear.

"But, he can not fulfill that crazy plan as the last ingredient, Indagou is just mythology," Yoongi caught his gaze.

"It's not," whispered Jimin heavy hearted.

"What do you mean, the most skilled scientists of royalty had spent center trying to brew it, no one succeeded."

"Someone did," Jimin shivered raising that strange stone like substance wrapped up in brown package paper. "My mum," he added placing it in Yoongi's hand.

"Jimin, this is... Taehyung doesn't know and he can not find out."

"He definitely thinks I can brew it and will soon ask for it. Let's be first and propose a deal. We will give him Indagou for Tanja and Jin."

"Jiminm this. He can not get his hand on this ingredient!"

"Do you want our friends and my mate to die!" Jimin became frustrated. "None of your plans had worked out so far, so we will do it my way. Tomorrow night we will visit the borderline of Taehyung's hideout and make a deal, Indagou for Jin and Tanja. When they're safe we will get in to free Jungkook."

"Jimin, what is something goes wrong and he brings back the beast?" There was pure fear in Yoongi's eyes.

"Then we will defeat it again, make Jungkook remember who he is."

"Jimin, if he resurrects the best he will be it's master, it will listen to him."

"Jungkook is stronger than they both combined, so Taehyung and the beast can go to hell," Jimin closed his fists.

"What about the pup? You want to go to war with royalty and the beast?" The question hanging in the air dangerous.

"Taehyung had given the mutants orders to kill my pup anyway," he whispered placing his hand over the belly.

"They can not do it, they will go against all laws of our world," Yoongi became so pale.

"What do you mean?"

"You've once asked me why the Shadowwolf hasn't attacked you. It's because you're pregnant with the heir of our kingdom, so every creature, the whole land and nature is ready to protect the royal pup. If mutants do, what they had been ordered to do, they'll bring a curse over their whole pack."

Jimin nodded, biting his lip.

"So, will you help me with the plan?"

Yoongi sat up looking him straight in the eyes considering it deeply.

"Ok, I believe you know what to do, so let's do it your way. You have me as your dedicated soldier in that war."

Jimin nodded moving the wrapped up Indagou into his palms.

"Ok, so let's contact Taehyung and propose the exchange. This for Jin and Tanja."

The door banged open, a lot of steps came and Tanja moved in the cage where she had been napping against the cold bars.

"What now?" Jin was pale catching her gaze, but heavy fur covered boots of the mutants appeared, all breathing heavy carrying a cage inside, there was someone there and Tanja moved forward to catch a glimpse of the new prisoner. The cage banged against the floor with a loud thud when the mutants put it down not so nicely, all hair raising on Tanja's body as that big man lying inside looked exactly like Jungkook.

"King we have placed it here," the mutants were bowing down when Taehyung entered the room, his face ghostly pale, his neck bound with a dark green silk scarf, but Tanja could catch some spots of blood on the fine fabric.

"Get lost," hissed Taehyung approaching the cage to kick into the bars. "Hey! Turn!"

"Oh no, it's Jungkook," whispered Jin.

"Shut up!" Yelled Taehyung his eyes glowing up.

Whoever had wounded him must have done a great job as the bastard looked like if he's barely alive, Tanja even chuckled.

"Super alpha, turn," Taehyung kicked the cage again and Jungkook growled raising up to shift and grab the bars trying to tear them open but the metal didn't even flinch. "This is what happens when you give away your powers for omega Park," Taehyung's eyes lit up with satisfaction.

Jungkook howled trying to reach him through the bars with his claws but Taehyung scooped back banging against the table.

"You will sit here until the red moon and rethink your life," Taehyung moved his palm over the scarf nervously to watch his fingers and discover they were smeared with blood. "Shit!" He swore turning. "I will be back," he hissed storming out of the room banging the door shut when dead silence fell.

"Are you guys ok?" Asked Jungkook sitting down in the cage breathing in to calm down and slowly shift back.

"As you see. He hasn't hurt us, but we barely feel our bones after so many days here," Jin sighed.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help more, we had... some trouble," Jungkook sighed resting his head against the bars.

"How is Jimin? Have you seen Hobi?" Jin's eyes glittered while mentioning his mate.

"Both are fine. I guess. Prince Hoseok is staying in our house trying to find you. He's missing you tons."

"I miss him and the kids too, so so much," Jin sniffed. "What about Jimin?"

"He... I don't know," Jungkook's voice cracked, he bit his lip to not to cry. "Jimin is dying," he muttered when Tanja jumped forward in the cage.

"What! How? Is he hurt!" She couldn't lose her favorite teacher Park, she needed his support to complete the exam.

"Dying?" Repeated Jin his jaw trembling.

Thank you so much for your feedback. What do you think about the events of the chapter, Jimin and Yoongi discovering Taehyung's plan and Jungkook being brought to the mansion? What will happen now?

Much <3