16. Pool

"Please, either take me or talk," Jimin clenched his teeth

"I guess we're so turned on we should do this first then talk later," Jungkook chuckled.

"Guess," Jimin moved his fingers through the alpha's wet hair.

They were living together for five years now, why was it so strange so suddenly, as if they were freshly in love.

"Jimin, take that off, come into the pool," Jungkook was still kissing over his legs driving him insane, the omega tilting his head back falling.

The temperature around him suddenly boiling and Jungkook's hands pulled on his bathrobe strings, so he freaked out taking them off.

"What?" The alpha's confused eyes rested on him.

Jimin blushed quickly untying the bathrobe, hoping that the night will cover his secret, so he slipped into the warm water taking the boxers off to throw the wet underwear on the pool's edge.

"Nothing, I just want you," he pulled Jungkook closer, goosebumps raising along his body at the contact with that smooth skin. He had kissed and touched every inch of his husband's body an endless amount of times, yet he was still starstruck in front of affection, enchanted by the man of his life.

"Jimin, " Jungkook pressed him to the pool wall gasping over his face. "Please tell me what is troubling you, I really want to help."

Jimin's heartbeat raising up uncontrollably, his trembling palm feeling out the small curve of his belly, so for a scary second he was considering if he should tell it now, but Jungkook might become all too weird.

"My friends being kidnapped, breaking into that tomb in two days from now, Taehyung," he lied caressing over Jungkook's neck impatiently, hoping he could turn him on enough to avoid all questions.

"What about your new scent?" Jungkook was still watching him seriously so Jimin looked away.

"I don't know what you mean, no one else has told me I smell differently, so maybe you're just more and more turned on by my scent," Jimin was struggling trying to sound absolutely convincing. "I mean, others would have noticed too, if it was a real change," he whispered leaning in to glue his lips to Jungkook's scent glade nibbling on it. The alpha was still holding him in a firm grip cornered against the pool wall, so Jimin began to rock himself against his length while spoiling his neck with deep kisses. Jungkook slowly hardening at the fraction, his hands moving over the omega's sides to feel out his butts then part his legs caressing over the thighs. Jimin still in that lustful trance sucking Jungkook's skin in to leave rich red marks all over his shoulders and neck.

There was sharp pain exploding the moment the alpha pressed into him lifting his face in that big palm to pull his lower lip in his teeth not so gently, but Jimin received a double electrifying shock, gasping out. Whenever he was in the mood Jungkook wasn't so Puppy like in bed, but rough and simply great. Jimin's palms so needy tracing over the tattoos, that muscular back while his lips were split by a smooth tongue, the kiss hungry, bringing him to some dark edge, Jungkook moving inside him opening him up with rough hard thrust, their bodies slippery in the water that was splashing around them so Jimin was barely holding on wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist while being rocked harder. The alpha's lips diving into his neck and he bent out against the wall, the starry sky above his head blurring out in fulfillment. You have a hard ride with your dad little baby, he chuckled feeling his belly smoothly bouncing against Jungkook's abs, would Kookie become gentler after finding out? The next thrust opening light and Jimin yelled trembling in fire, his lips found to be filled with that beloved taste he was drinking into until it became almost impossible to breath.

"Ah! Puppy stop! I can't take it!" Jimin was babbling nonsense while being fucked
into other dimensions. Lifted above gravity, his thighs squeezed in strong hands, his ear completely disappeared in Jungkook's mouth, when the smooth tongue inside brought his whole body to lose itself in the raising climax and Jimin yelled into the night shifting to dig his claws into the alpha's back.

The thrusts insane continuing forever, deeper and deeper hitting that spot, spreading the climax out and he was leaking, coming, losing reality for long moments, he might have collapsed as some swimmy stars were coming back with the odd perspective of the pool wall and Jungkook's breathtaking face.

"Puppy... wow," Jimin was trying to collect himself caressing over Jungkook's face, his body so heavy yet great.

"Sorry... I hope it wasn't too bad," the alpha blushed cuddling into him.

"It was great," Jimin so lightless thankful to the water and Jungkook who were both holding him.

The wrapping of his wound was floating beside them, so they must have really made a mess, Jimin chuckled kissing Jungkook's forehead, both staying in that position, hugging against the pool wall for longer till the alpha found his lips to kiss into.

"We should probably lay down," he whispered.

"Guess," Jimin's skin was funny from staying in the water for so long.

"Should I carry you, you look worn out," Jungkook giggled.

"Yes please, full service from my husband today," Jimin bit his lip playfully.

Just a moment later he was lifted and carried bridal style out on the terrace, both giggling.

Thank you so much for all your love, because my book Blindfolded by Mr. Jeon has reached half a million reads today I wanted to give you something special to express my gratitude, so I'm doing a double update if this book today and tomorrow.

So how did you like Jikook's hot time? How will their night continue?

Much <3