38. Good luck mate

The golden-brown liquid was burning down his throat, but Yoongi was drinking to forget the pain

The golden-brown liquid was burning down his throat, but Yoongi was drinking to forget the pain. There were two divisions of Hoseok's bravest men waiting for his orders in the forest behind his villa, the twilight falling so the power of the rising red moon was crumbling his skin. Yoongi had always been in control, but tonight his inner alpha wished to drain enemies' blood. Will he survive long enough to rescue Jungkook, to kill Taehyung?

The scent of lilies and poison reaching his nostrils like some madness so he looked up. The door to his bedroom was widely opened and a tall figure was standing in its frame.

"You think any of those Jung soldiers will survive the night?" Taehyung's low voice was calm.

"You should stop coming here," Yoongi emptied the glass.

"Maybe I wanted to taste my mate one last time."

Yoongi's eyes lit up at the remark, his skin glowing up like a torch, with that forbidden longing as it was the first time Taehyung had called him mate, so he put the glass down approaching to pull the scarf the alpha has been wearing down and trace his fingers over the mark. It looked fascinating, like a full moon, now completely healed so it will stay there forever.

"I won't forgive you that," whispered Tae scenting him softly.

I guess you enjoy it secretly, Yoongi chuckled to his thoughts leaning in to glue his lips to that mark he has made and Taehyung gasped becoming so weak in his arms. Yoongi in a trance now sucking up his neck, reaching those lips to fill them completely and play with that delicious tongue. Both stumbling forward to the bed and Taehyung pushed him on it stripping off his shirt quickly. You should use that opportunity here, he won't hesitate to kill you later, thought Yoongi, but his body was weak in front of his mate wishing for nothing more than to be so close, so he was enjoying that little show, the prince removing all his clothes to sit in his lap and straddle him.

"Ah!" Yoongi moaned, all thoughts fading.

He shouldn't be here doing that, but maybe it really was the last time of them touching so he couldn't waste any second of that heavenly connection. Even if it will end badly, now it was everything, Taehyung unzipping his pants to pull his underwear down and release his length, a second later he bent down swallowing it deeply and Yoongi shifted arching his back, tangling his hand into Taehyung's curls to hold him in place and thrust into his mouth. The boy needed to learn who's in charge here, even being an alpha himself he was just a young spoiled man, who hasn't fully matured yet.

If they had met in different circumstances, he would be living with Yoongi, waking up in his arms, making love for hours, sharing daily life struggles.

At last I have tasted my mate, thought Yoongi pulling Taehyung's head up so their eyes met, his mate's glowing ones filled with something he couldn't decipher. The scent of lilies and poison became so overwhelming when Taehyung climbed into his lap lowering himself onto him rocking up and down as if he wanted to taste it all tonight, both moaning, gasping for air, touching impatiently, riding higher into stars, so Yoongi's reality faded completely into his mate.