18. Captured

"What if he finds out what you're planning?" Jungkook stopped the car at the end of the forest road glancing at Yoongi

"Taehyung doesn't think we're crazy enough to try that," the alpha was observing his tablet screen carefully zooming in on their position.

"Looks like everything is clean, here," he reached to the backseat for a box out of fine metal using his fingerprint to open it. There was a dagger, the blade glowing up purple as if it had a hidden light source, the emblem of the flower swallowing the fang carved into its smooth surface.

"This symbol, what is it?" Asked Jungkook tracing his fingertips over the cold blade.

"The emblem of your family, your clan, for centuries it was feared so much people were even forbidden to draw it."

"Still there is one on a shelf in royalty library," there was a dreadful shiver running down Jungkook's spine.

"They were always vain, trying to give themselves courage with pretending they're good enough to challenge your family, as by power and bloodline the crown has always belonged to you and your ancestors only, but they were doing everything to keep it."

"I don't feel royal at all," Jungkook sighed.

"Yet you're the best ruler our kingdom has ever had."

"Only because Jimin is helping me so much," the alpha blushed the missing squeezing his heart as he shouldn't have gone behind his husband's back like that.

"What does the symbol mean? Does it have a meaning?" He caught Yoongi's sharp gaze.

"The fang symbolizes the super alpha, who is beast until meeting the flower, the super omega who can tame his power and bring the best out of him. It's a blue moon rose by the way."

Jungkook's heartbeat sped up his fingers feeling out the carvings of the flower on the cold blade.

"I think we should set off, the sleeping pill won't last forever and Jimin is one stubborn omega," Yoongi chuckled. "Take the dagger, you will have to use it to make a sacrifice of your blood to open the tomb."

Jungkook nodded taking the blade out, wrapping up into the leather scabbard to keep it safe then leaving the car.

The night around them quiet so they dived into the forest walking swiftly. Yoongi leading down a slope, the temperature around them falling the more they were entering that moisture depth of nothing but darkness.

Jungkook shifted to figure out his surroundings, the valley ending with a rough stone wall carved by many caves, most of those definitely wasn't natural.

"Stop!" Yoongi's hand landed on his chest, so Jungkook almost lost his balance.

"What?"

"Mutant trap," Yoongi crouched down so Jungkook followed watching some almost invisible soft threads, like remains of a spider web spun between the trees.

"They will not let anyone just enter their land," Yoongi took a small device out carefully moving it underneath that complicated picture of threads.

"The mechanism is scanning the forest in a radius of seven miles from here locating all traps. Those are threads made out of Dragon Linen, a plant you can discover easily if you're looking for electromagnetic. Once torn the energy field of this system changes, what makes the stones they had attached to the end of the trap roll down with a terrible noise, giving the whole tribe a sign someone has entered their land. Pretty ancient technology if you ask me," Yoongi chuckled. "So what this does," he pointed at the device. "It scans the whole system then sends out electromagnetic waves, which will add up to the field once the threads are ripped, so the total current will stay the same. No one will know we're here. I can't go further so I will be waiting for you here," Yoongi's face became serious. "Whatever you meet down there don't be afraid. You're Gaudan's heir, you're the only one allowed to enter his grave."

"Should I rip out his fangs? That's nasty," Jungkook wanted some clarification.

"It's either us or Taehyung. We will bury his fangs in a different place giving the body last honors."

Jungkook nodded, that questionable mission ahead really sounded like suicide.

"When the display changes color to red go down there, enter from that cave on the left it's the shortest tunnel, keep it all the way to the end. Gaudan's grave will have the same symbol carved on the gate, you have to spill it with blood to open. Once you have his fangs the way back will be easier as everyone dead or half dead is afraid of the beast."

Jungkook nodded again gulping.

"If I won't make it tell Jimin..."

"Stop you will come out," Yoongi sighed.

"Just tell Jimin I am sorry and that I was an idiot."

Both laughed, but the device lit up red, so Jungkook took another breath before jumping between the trees.
The threads ripped easily, as if they've never been there.

"How are you?" Tanja moved to the edge of the cage she had been trapped inside for days now, her whole body sore, yet she was trying to keep her spirit up. The husband of the prince from Jung kingdom wasn't doing so well, she could hear him crying every night.

"Hey, speak," Tanja finally made Jin look her way.

"I don't know anymore. Is it impossible to find us or are they all dead by now," he sighed changing position in the opposite cage.

"Your mate is definitely looking for you," Tanja was trying to give him courage, she couldn't imagine how difficult it must be for him as he was mated, a father of three kids he was missing tons.

"What if something happened to Lola, Lila and Aeric," new tears rolled down Jin's eyes.

"Your children are safe," Tanja stretched her hand out through the bars to reach his cage. "Come here hold my hand, it will be a bit easier."

"How are you so brave, you're only a few years older than my daughters," he moved reaching her hand to tangle their palms, the warmth of another human giving her a bit more courage.
Maybe it was a small comfort that they were trapped here together.

"I'm Jimin's student," she smiled remembering her favorite teacher Park, he was definitely looking for them although he shouldn't, he should protect the baby. Has he told Jungkook, definitely not.

"Yes, Jimin is a hero," Jin smiled bitterly, but the door cracked so they scooped from each other, Tanja's heart speeding up in hate when the young alpha who had kidnapped her came in. By now she knew he was the son of the past royalty king, his name was Kim Taehyung.

"So, how's life birds?" The alpha's dark eyes were burning with satisfaction, his claws brushing over the bars with a horrible noise.

"So, how's life birds?" The alpha's dark eyes were burning with satisfaction, his claws  brushing over the bars with a horrible noise

Thank you so much for your support. What do you think about the chapter? Jungkook going on his mission and Taehyung visiting Tanja and Jin. Will Jungkook make it to the tomb?

Much <3