25. Sleeping Beauty

Like the way to the Sleeping Beauty's castle, the garden had surrounded the house with wild branches that were painfully hitting Jimin's arms while he was fighting his way through towards the back door

The last time he had been here his parents' cries were ringing the night, the ropes holding him in place were digging into his skin, his whole peaceful existence had collapsed in just a few hours, exactly like right now.

I hope your life will be easier, he whispered caressing over the belly, hoping the pup was alright, despite all the craziness around them.

Jimin was slowly realizing that he cared about the baby more by now than he had ever imagined, maybe even loved it as much as his mate.

You two have to be ok, I need you both, he thought trying to hold back the tears.

Was there a way to save Jungkook? Was it too late?

I'll really kill Yoongi if he changes into a half dead, thought Jimin as anger was better than despair, but the door finally emerged from underneath the branches he was tearing on with his claws. The lock rusty, but the keys still fitted, he had taken them while living the house that winter night and was always keeping as a memory of better times. The cold sweat was rolling down his spine as facing that part of his past was something he had been escaping for ten years, but there was no other way now so he pushed the door open lighting the torch up to enter the house. Dust was circling in the air, long spider nets hanging from the ceiling, in between door frames, his steps completely muffled by the layer of time on the floor.

Jimin bit his lip as the images of the child him rolling his toy lorry up this corridor awakened. Everything here was how he had left it, just some valuable things missing as local baggers for sure had searched that ruin many times. The faint torch light revealing the kitchen and he froze trying to stop the flood of memories.

Mum killing over seven Sinas soldiers with the kitchen knife before being knocked down, dad punched until bleeding out on that floor, Namjoon using his alpha dominance to force him into falling on his knees so he was unable to move and fight with his parents.

The soldiers lifting the young him to tie to a chair when all he could do was watch the royalty king killing his mother slowly by using those ancient torture equipment called deep needles, which put into the skin were drilling through the body in a very slow way.

I can't be here, he thought switching the torch off, but something cracked. He could swear there were steps outside, so he jumped forward running through the living room towards the big bookshelf to push it open and take the staircase down towards that secret laboratory.
The huge doors opened revealing that long basement room which had been untouched by the plundering, Jimin's hands trembling, but he managed to pull a drawer underneath the desk out to find the scent remover, hoping it was still working when he sprayed it over himself. There were sounds upstairs, his heart pounding from fear when he turned looking for a hideout, but his gaze stopped on a box at the bottom of the ingredients shelf sealed with a locker with a code. Steps filled the stone stairs, but Jimin sprinted through the room reaching the box trying to pull it out but it has been sealed to the shelf.

Code, code, what code could she have used, he was thinking in speed.

Hide, begged Luna.

Ok, let's try, Jimin tried to steady his hands when he typed his birthdate down, the locker clicked and the box sprang open so he grabbed everything that was inside pressing to his chest then jumping behind the self to hide between boxes with heavy smelling powder from Island 11, the memories of his last night with Jungkook almost making him breaking out into tears, but the steps filled the room and Jimin's nostrils were hit by a know scent.

"What are we looking for?" Asked a very low voice, a mutant for sure.

"Taehyung has said he needs a thing called Indagou," this time it was Salvador speaking and Jimin curled up into himself hoping they will not discover him here.

"Why does he need all that crap? We should kill the hostages then go to war with the super alpha and the Jung kingdom prince, we can regain power and snatch two lands," the mutant was walking along the room using that bent sword to slam things into pieces.

"Hey, you may destroy something valuable for Taehyung!" Salvador raised his voice. "King Taehyung has given his orders so we don't ask questions but follow."

King, since when, has that piece of scum given himself that title, thought Jimin closing his fists.

"That tomb was apparently empty," the mutant was now pulling out shelves spilling everything on the floor, Jimin's blood boiling at those two demolishing all his mother's work like that.

"Taehyung had said it's not a problem, he soon will have everything he needs. Everything is going according to the plan," Salvador stopped very close to Jimin's hideout crouching down to investigate the box he had opened just minutes earlier. "Looks like someone has been here before us," his red eyes were burning in the darkness his nostrils sniffing the air when Jimin stopped to take in breaths too afraid to make any sounds at all.

"Is this crap here or are we wasting our time?" Asked the mutant.

"Looks like we won't find anything here," Salvador sighed standing up.

"I don't care as long as king Taehyung will keep his promise and gives up freedom and our part of the land," muttered the mutant.

"Taehyung had made it clear, to get what you want to need to kill the super alpha's heir," Salvador scratched his claws over the shelves in an ear breaking sound when all hair raised on Jimin's body.

"We have almost ripped omega Park's womb open last time and almost killed the super alpha's pup," the mutant was walking behind Salvador.

"Almost. The pup is still alive and growing," it seemed Salvador had ripped some other things into pieces. "Let's not waste anymore time here. You know your mission, the super alpha's pup for your freedom."

"I hope the king will redeem us for breaking the main law of nature," the mutant raised his voice.

"King Taehyung always keeps his word," Salvador definitely chuckled.

Yes, sure, like all of you bastards, thought Jimin bitterly.

"We don't need this place here, let's burn it down," said the mutant raising all hair on Jimin's body.

"It's just sad omega Park won't be able to see it," Salvador laughed both storming up the stairs when Jimin was sitting there frozen trying to collect himself to move up. They might know he was here trapped in the basement and wanted to burn him alive.

 They might know he was here trapped in the basement and wanted to burn him alive

Thank you so much for your love. What do you think about Jimin going to  the house he had grown up in and the things he had overheard? Will he be able to survive the fire?

Much <3