42. Omega

Some images were waking up, grandfather training him, the basement in Handover area, him fighting hundreds of soldiers side by side with Jungkook, a human bullet hitting his arm, him being pressed to a cold wall by Taehyung swallowing a pill, Jung...

Some images were waking up, grandfather training him, the basement in Handover area, him fighting hundreds of soldiers side by side with Jungkook, a human bullet hitting his arm, him being pressed to a cold wall by Taehyung swallowing a pill, Jungkook's fangs closing on the side of his neck to mark him forever, his mum being tortured, Woo's body falling off that car, the ultrasound prints he crumbled in his hand... You are the last one, the last with knowledge of centuries, the last soldier standing between everything dear and the beast in this war, the son of the bravest female alpha and male omega, the mate of the super alpha, reincarnation of princess Luna's wolf, the super omega.

It was as if some chains holding him in broke and Jimin moved on his knees looking up.

"Good, obedient omega, now you will take this sword and kill your own pup," the beast was standing above him piercing through him with hungry burning eyes.

Jimin's hand closed over the sword, his body trembling in some fever, but his mind was totally calm when he was lifting the sword counting in his head. The next moment everything froze for a scary second when the blade shivered in his grip aiming for his unborn pup, but he twisted it getting up to flip in the air and have more strength. The impact of the clash so huge his wrist almost broke when the sword went through that monstrous head cutting it in half till hitting deeply into the sand. The beast too stunned to react so it was just now, that huge headless body crushing down to freeze forever.

"No!" Taehyung gave out a cry of horror but Jimin pulled the blood covered sword up watching his fallen enemy panting loudly.

"You know what, never underestimate an omega."

That crazy sight still not getting to his head fully as had he just killed the ancient beast.

Jungkook! Goosebumps raised when he ran down the beach to his lying mate falling to his side.

"Jungkook! Are you alive!"

The alpha moved gazing away from him when some rough sound cut the silence, but Jimin never cared less trying to lift Jungkook up.

"Has he hurt you? Are you yourself again?"

"Don't touch me," hissed Jungkook and Jimin froze in horror.

Was the beast... was it still there?

"Stop right there or I'll fire!" A low voice sounded and Jimin raised his head to see Taehyung standing just behind him with his claws out and Yoongi limping their way holding the gun up aiming at the royalty prince.

Taehyung turned, his whole body reacting with shivers, his palm closing over the scarf on the mating mark.

"Fire," he hissed watching Yoongi who kept approaching.

Jungkook sat up and Jimin touched his arm, but the alpha shook it off.

"Why?" Jimin's jaw trembled, but Taehyung caught his attention raising his voice almost begging.