46. Exam

He couldn't stay here and be surrounded with Taehyung's lilies and poison scent, or was it rather watching the kids, Yoongi and his mate looking like a real family

He couldn't stay here and be surrounded with Taehyung's lilies and poison scent, or was it rather watching the kids, Yoongi and his mate looking like a real family. Something he could have had been if...

Don't think about it now, he was telling himself speeding the car up.

Reaching the city was important as he had promised to pick Tanja up then drive her to the exam center.

It was a huge day for him as a teacher, but he felt nothing.

It wasn't giving him any joy. Nothing was lately.

The mating school he reached about forty minutes later was reminding him of that awful evening when he had been called names and fired by the principal.

How can someone who has fought the beast be so useless, such a shipwreck of society?Meaningless, without any job or future, he wondered slowing the car down to catch the posture of his omega student. Tanja was dressed in her trading clothes, standing on the marble stairs of the mating school holding her sword. At last I have made one little achievement, Jimin even chuckled. This girl will leave the mating school, not to become a wife of a rich man her parents have chosen for her, but to fulfill her dream of being the first omega Sinas soldier.

You Tanja are holding my pride in your hands now, he thought stopping the car so she sprinted that way.

"Teacher Park, I couldn't sleep at all," Tanja was panting getting on the passenger's seat. "So I was mostly doing your meditation routines," she continued with a faint smile.

"You will be fine, you have fought so many real battles, this is just an exam."

"Thank you, you're giving me courage," Tanja blushed.

"I'm your teacher," Jimin giggled.

"So, how are you doing teacher Park? Is the pup ok, or shouldn't I ask about that," her eyes rested on his rounder belly briefly.

"I guess it's ok, it is slowly becoming visible in all clothing but fortunately the sickness had stopped. Ah, it's such a struggle," he sighed. "But right now I'm so attached to the pup, reading fairy tales for it every evening," his heartbeat sped up as he couldn't say, he's not completely in love with his baby, slowly adjusting to that difficult new state.

"I'm happy for you, I believe you will be the best father for your pup," Tanja smiled genuinely.

Jimin was actually surprised how positive some people were about his pregnancy, including Yoongi, who was trying to take great care of him and Jimin was working towards forgiving the alpha that he has locked him up inside The Citadel, to protect him and the pup.

It will be hard to live on your on, whispered Luna.

I will manage, Jimin started the car driving towards the rebuild military base, he has once completely destroyed when he had been creating Shifter grenades to save the city from those scary monsters. There, in the base Jungkook has covered him from bullets with his own body...

Don't think about that, he ordered himself speeding the car up so soon they stopped in front of the huge gate.

Two Soldiers were waiting there, resembling some statues in their proud presence. His grandfather has also been carrying himself like that.

"I'm so afraid," Tanja squeezed her fists.

"You will be fine. Your parents will pick you up after the exam, please let me know how it went," Jimin took her palm. "Go and kick their asses for me, ok?"

"I will teacher Park," her eyes lit up golden, she took the necklace with the Moon crescent diamond hiding it underneath the shirt. "I'm ready," she said nodding her head, then grabbed the sword walking out to slowly approach the gate.

Jimin was sitting there watching how she bowed down to the soldier who took her sword to investigate. The massive gate opened, Tanja turned sending him one more gaze before following the soldiers inside.

I should have been born in different times, muttered Jimin to his wolf.

She has chosen a difficult path, the life of a Sinas soldier is lonely and strict, you know that.

I know, I had been watching my grandfather for years.

She will have to go through hell and back during training then stick to the duties, always put duty first, before her private life an happiness, Luna was talking.

She really wants it so it will bring her huge honor and joy.

What about her mate?

He's a warrior like her, will understand. If she passes the exam I will make a surprise celebration for her and invite him as a special guest, Jimin's skin tingled as he wished so much Tanja will manage to find many possibilities to meet her mate and get to know him.

He has heard the Jung kingdom has closed a peace pact with Micah's pack, giving them their land, so the young leader could give some duties over to his mother and have some time to come and see Tanja. Jimin was suspecting how much she was missing her mate.

She's not the only one, Luna sighed.

Shut up, Jimin started the car reversing from in front of the gate, his heartbeat speeding up as he was now heading towards the villa to speak to Jungkook and take the foxes with him to Jin's flat. How will Jungkook react to seeing him on his doorstep? Hopefully not too bad, Jimin was struggling to concentrate on driving, each passing mile leading him closer to the house he has had his best years in, to his husband, who he was missing like crazy, but who had rejected him and the pup. Should they divorce now?

Jimin! Luna was mad at him.

What, if something ends, maybe it's good to say final goodbye.

Was he really driving there for the foxes or to do exactly that? He wasn't sure.

Way too soon the villa became visible so he slowed down, used his key to open the main gate then drive in. Now it was difficult for him to take in breaths. You see Tanja, we both have a huge challenge to take on today.

Let's go, the quicker the better, Jimin opened the door getting out to slowly approach the front door and press the doorbell.

There was just static here, the garden they had arranged together blooming, his pup would have such a perfect place here to play, but the baby will grow up in Jin's old flat, sleep in Lola and Lila's former room.

The door opened so abruptly he scooped back. Jungkook was standing there watching him as if a ghost has materialized in front of his house.

 Jungkook was standing there watching him as if a ghost has materialized in front of his house

Thank you so much for your feedback. What do you think about Jimin bringing Tanja to her exam and his doubts? I know you have been waiting for it for so long, so what do you think, how will Jikook's meeting look like?

Much <3