37. Round prison

The red dot of the plane suddenly disappeared from the radar view they were watching and Hoseok jumped up to tap the screen and yell

"What now? What happened?"

Jimin's skin frozen, his mind too exhausted to absorb anymore pain.

There was an incoming call from king Jung, so the price pressed the conversation on the loudspeaker.

"Son, the royal plane had been shoot down."

"What!" Hoseok yelled. "What! No! This can not happen!"

Jimin felt a few bitter tears leaving his eyes. We're Jin and Tanja dead. Will he really loose them all one by one.

"No!" Hoseok fell to his knees yelling pressing his forehead to the living room floor.

"I'm so sorry," whispered the pale Yoongi.

"No, maybe they aren't dead. Tanja is clever, she... might have come up with something," muttered Jimin feeling cold shivers, but he refused to accept that he will never see his best friend again. "Hoseok, you have to go there, check."

The prince lifted from the floor wiping his tears off quickly.

"Father, I'm going there now, will search every square kilometer of the Forgotten Mountains until I find my mate of his body."

"Be careful son, a red moon is raising and the Lost Wolves will kill everyone who will dare to invade their land," the king's voice sounded from the speaker. "And good luck on your mission son. Don't worry about your children, me and mum are taking care of them."

"Stay safe father," Hoseok was trying to speak calmly but his chin was trembling.

"I will give you Jungkook's super plane, it's the quickest," said Yoongi.

"I will have to take half of my men," Hoseok looked at them troubled.

"We will deal," Yoongi stayed calm.

"Yes, go find Jin and Tanja," Jimin got up even though his head span.

"Take care of yourself and the pup, hopefully see you soon," Hoseok came to hug Jimin goodbye then shook Yoongi's hand firmly.

"So Taehyung will really kill us all?" Whispered Jimin sitting back when Hoseok disappeared behind the front door and there were only him and Yoongi left.

"We will fight as long as we can. Would you accompany me, there's an ancient weapon hidden in the basement of The Citadel."

"Let's set off now to get it," Jimin got up, he needed to act as sitting meant dying from pain.

I'm sorry my little pup, you have to go through all of that, I promise that if I survive I will only take amazing care of you, whispered Jimin in his mind caressing down the belly. Strangely, today, his baby was the only one keeping his strong and giving him enough strength to carry on.