36. Fire

He will hate me, a cold shiver crossed Jimin's body, but the doors banged open and Tanja's parents stormed inside to hug their daughter and cry

He will hate me, a cold shiver crossed Jimin's body, but the doors banged open and Tanja's parents stormed inside to hug their daughter and cry. The girl still standing with her head down.

"Jungkook was shocked, but he will be ok," said Jin approaching to place his hand on Jimin's arm.

"We will free him tonight," said Hoseok standing up. "First we will make sure Jin and Tanja are safe."

Jimin was sitting there, the world buzzing, Jungkook knew, what now?

"Teacher Park," Tanja caught his gaze, but he had no idea what to tell.

"We're taking our daughter home," said Tanja's mum.

"No, they're not safe here. Jin and Tanja will take my father's plane to my country," Hoseok raised his voice.

"I want to stay here and fight," muttered Tanja her face hardening.

She will always be just an omega like me, thought Jimin, the pain releasing the shock and anger so he approached the girl to place his hand on her shoulder.

"You're the bravest soldier I know, I'm appointing a mission to you, bring Jin safe to his country and his kids."

Their eyes met and Tanja nodded, he knew this wasn't what she wanted to do, but maybe that mission he came up with would give this nonsense flight some meaning. Taehyung didn't need those two anymore, he had everything he needed to fulfill his plan.

"I will be honored," Tanja bowed her head. "I will make you proud teacher Park, she whispered and protect Jin even with my life."

Jimin nodded walking back to the couch to fall on it, he was exhausted and they were slowly preparing for battle. Hoseok was all energetic now, giving orders to his people to prepare the flight when Jin sat next to Jimin.

"Hi, long time no see," he blushed.

"Yes, you should have visited more often."

"I'm sorry after this here ends we will for sure visit all of us."

"Yes," Jimin bit his lip.

"I know it's not what you wanted, but you will be ok. When the pup will come you will love it so much. I know you will be the best father, I had seen you parenting Lola and Lila for so many years."

Jimin stayed quiet, he shouldn't cry in front of all those people.

"I know you have bad memories because of what has happened to me, but I have managed all alone, while you have your loving husband."

"I was kicked out of my teacher job because of that already."

"They're just encouraged by Taehyung's comeback, once he defeat him they will beg you to come back."

"I don't care, watching me will only lower the girl's morals, they should have hope and be able to see that an omega can be strong and mean something, they shouldn't be confronted with that pitiful sight."

"Teacher Park, please don't say things like that," protested Tanja loudly. "You're a role model for all of us, always."

"I will go check on my pets," Jimin got up, as he didactic need their pity.

It was bad enough that Jungkook knew, that he has lost his job.

The frustration raising inside him and he slipped into the garage to see Yoongi cleaning the empty bowls the foxes were drinking from.

Their eyes met and Jimin knew that from all the people around, Yoongi was understanding him the most these days.

At dawn they all said bye to Tanja and Jin on the runway of a secluded military airport. The new day was raising when king's Jung plane took off disappearing in the clear skies. There was a red moon raising in a few hours, so that day will decide their fate.

The plane was cutting the air towards Jung kingdom's capital, but Tanja's heart was bleeding from guilt. Teacher Park for sure hated her now, she had broken her promise and his trust. Firm, a hand landed on her shoulder and she looked up at Jin who moved to her side.

"Jimin will forgive you, he needs to settle things with Jungkook first.

"I have betrayed him, I should have never told."

"Tanja, don't stress yourself about it. Jimin is in shock, I know how it is. It wasn't something he had planned or was anticipating, so he needs to accept his state first. I hope Jungkook will help him through it."

Tanja shook her head, what she had seen in Jungkook's eyes had worried her and she knew the alpha might give Jimin a really hard time later.

"They're adults, they will figure it out. I know once the pup is born Jimin will love it so much. He had always taken cate of my girls as if they were his own," Jin smiled to the memories.

Tanja knew Jin was so kind, he couldn't grasp people like Jungkook, proud and stubborn, but she understood what a difficult challenge was lying ahead Jimin.

"Hey, we're companions in this hardship now," Jin smiled. "One more hour and I will introduce you to my children, they will love y..."

The whole plane trembled, huge red sirens went off above their heads.

"What now?" Jin grabbed her arm all scared, but the whole cabin was hit again and Tanja took the seatbelts off fighting to stay on her feet and get to the opposite wall. The capsules sealing the parachutes didn't want to open so she took the emergency hammer smashing them open.

"The engines are hit!" Yelled the pilot, the plane bouncing over when Tanja pulled the backpacks out sliding over the floor to Jin.

"We need to jump!" She was trying to be louder than the howling of the damaged plane.

"Jump!" Jin's eyes raised open in pure horror.

"Like now!" She managed to fasten her parachute struggling to attach the tandem to his body. Jin finally helping her.

"Your highness, what are you doing?" A soldier came in, but Tanja wasted no time sliding along the wall to the trap opening, pressing the button. The speed of air hit them sucking them outside into just thin air, the fall so rapid even the skin on Tanja's cheeks was flattering in the wind. Jin was yelling like crazy when they could only see the last missile hitting the plane, so it glowed up exploding.

Tanja's eyes widely open watching that horror when she was counting hoping she will find the right moment to open the parachute, underneath them just wilderness and snow covered mountains. The land of the mysterious tribes called Lost Wolves.

Thank you so much for the love you're giving this story

Thank you so much for the love you're giving this story. What do you think about Jimin's reaction to the news and the plane being shoot down. Will Tanja and Jin survive in the wilderness?

Much <3