26. Flames

What now, he thought taking his device out, but the stone walls were to thick to let any signal through so he couldn't even contact Yoongi

I have to stay it through here, he thought lighting the torch up to look at the things in his hands, there was a phial with a beautiful liquid as if someone has collected blue moonlight and closed in there, the light ray sliding over the bottom of the glass was revealing elegant golden letters - "Luna's tears." Jimin's heart speeding up as it couldn't be, the other item just some object wrapped up into ordinary gray paper with his mother's scruffy handwriting on the surface. All answers here in front of him and Jimin's chin trembled, but there was a crack upstairs.

The omega took a loud breath.

We can't stay here, begged Luna.

We have to, or do you prefer Salvador's claws? He hid the phial and the small package in his backpack then searched that mess the intruders had made. There was the sponge like volcanic soil scattered around the floor, it had the fascination ability to absorb oxygen and hold it in, so Jimin picked it up carrying to his hideout.

The temperature might be insane, Luna was frightened.

Give me a minute, Jimin returned to the main room feeling smell of smoke coming in, searching in between the ingredients until his hand collided with something icy.

There were the dark purple cubes of Glito, a substance royalty had been harvesting from the ocean for mummification of the ancestors as it could last centuries without loosing its temperature -1000 degrees.

Be careful with that, Luna begged but Jimin found the special tongues then started to build a barrier out of the cubes, the clouds of smoke coming making tears storm out of his eyes but he was working swiftly soon covering the whole entrance to the stairs.

Now all we can do is wait, he whispered stumbling back to the hideout to take the volcanic soil and breath in the fresh oxygen from between its pores resting his head against the wall, his body so exhausted, his head dizzy.

Will we survive, asked Luna.

I don't know, Jimin closed his eyes trying to find some rest hoping his mum's laboratory will protect him from the destructive flames.

If we survive you have to tell him, whispered Luna.

Jimin stayed quiet, taking another breath of the oxygen in thinking how long this big house will take to burn down.

You need to go, Luna's voice broke the silence as Jimin had been in a deep meditation trance trying to use up as less oxygen as possible.

It's the last piece of volcanic soil, she was begging for his attention.

Right, Jimin sighed lifting the piece up to take a breath in then shift. He had no idea how many hours he had spent here, the world a little bit upside down when he was stumbling out of the laboratory over that horrible mess, the wall he has built to protect himself has partly melted so he pushed through walking up the ashes covered basement stairs. Parts of the building were still giving out dark smoke, scattered sunlight coming through the roof that had collapsed. Jimin's hart heavy, but he was moving forward step after step pushing planks out off the way.

Leading outside a huge part of the wall was missing so he jumped over the bricks and concrete pieces to find himself in the sharp daylight which immediately blended him after so many hours in the darkness.

You have a long way to walk, muttered Luna.

It's ok, Jimin was inhaling deeply, his oxygen deprived body had really needed that. The device lit up in his hand when he pressed it sending a quick message to Yoongi to come pick him up. He hoped it really wasn't too late to save his husband, the phial with Luna's tears he was carrying were rumored to even be able bring dead back to life.

How has his mother gotten her hands over such valuable objects he had no idea, she had to brew it herself.

Everything is going according to the plan, had said Salvador and Jimin wondered what Taehyung's real goal was, as so far he had always seemed to be a few steps ahead of them. I need to find Jin and Tanja, protect Jungkook and the baby, Jimin sighed caressing down his belly that was becoming slightly rounder.

Too many thoughts troubling him so he rather focused on walking. Yoongi will meet him on the way.

The world was burning, tearing each and every cell in his body apart, the pain so unbearable Jungkook was screaming his lungs out.

There was a shape of a person kneeling above him trying to hold him down to the floor while he was fighting that force which was trying to rip him open.

The fire spreading out along his veins and he saw light jumping up to scream. The cry echoing over the basement when the pain stopped so abruptly Jungkook's body became lightless and he crushed back on the cold floor panting madly.

"It's ok," a calm low voice sounded.

"Yoongi... Yoongi," Jungkook searched for the alpha's hand to grab it tightly as his heart was banging in his chest. "What's happening."

"The antidote has finally destroyed the last pieces of poison," Yoongi caressed over his hair like he had been doing when Jungkook had been little. "You're safe."

Jungkook trembled pulling Yoongi's palm to his chest cuddling to it trying to stop that scary madness. He couldn't remember anything from the last hours, days maybe.

"Jimin! Is Jimin ok?"

"Yes, he is sleeping upstairs, was too exhausted to inject the antidote so he had asked me to do it."

Jungkook nodded sitting up slowly as his body was regaining some strength.

"Let me check," Yoongi lifted his sleeve to investigate his skin, the awful veins gone, no traces left and Jungkook sighed resting his head against the wall.

"Won't it come back in some hours?" He asked.

"No, Jimin has used Luna's tears, this is too powerful to fade away."

Jungkook nodded, he was exhausted, definitely looked like shit, smelled heavy after not washing himself for days, he definitely couldn't face Jimin like that.

"I need a shower and fresh clothes."

"Are you good to walk?" Yoongi was looking at him with worry.

"Yes," Jungkook supported himself at the wall getting up.

The way out of the basement slow, but with each step he was regaining energy, his super alpha body healing quickly. Yoongi left upstairs to find fresh clothes for him when Jungkook stormed the nearest bathroom to take a long shower.

Finally, he was feeling like a human again, dressed up in comfortable clothing, smelling like shampoo and cosmetics. Hoseok sent him a faint smile when they met in the corridor, but Jungkook quickened his steps climbing the stairs to stop in front of his and Jimin's bedroom.
The goosebumps appearing on his skin severe, as he was suddenly shy before meeting his mate.

"Jimin?" Jungkook took a loud breath in pushing the door to glance inside.

Thank you so much for your feedback. What do you think about Jimin staying the fire through and brewing the antidote for Jungkook? How will Jikook's meeting look like? Will Jimin find the courage to tell his mate?

Much <3