51. Young old love

"Hi," whispered Micah stretching the trembling flower her way

"Hi," Tanja's face was burning, both standing there all awkwardly, till she suddenly fell on him to hug him.

Micah relaxed closing her into his arms, scenting her softly so Jimin walked towards the table to give them some space and privacy.

"They're a cute couple," Jin raised his brow.

"Really made for each other," Jimin grinned taking place in Jungkook's lap to cuddle to his mate.

"Are you talking about us?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"Naughty Puppy," Jimin giggled leaning in for a smooth kiss.

He had difficulties to part, but they should behave in front of their guests.

"Eww, like my dads, always doing this!" Aeric turned from them disgusted.

"Watch our pup doing the same thing," Jimin was so amused, but the sound of a car engine disturbed the silence so everyone looked up to spot Yoongi's car rolling down the driveway.

Unpleasant shivers were raising up on Jimin's body when Jin and Hoseok tensed.

The car doors opened swiftly so soon the air in the garden filled with a mixture of moose and vanilla combined with lilies and poison.

"Hello, I hope it is ok?" Yoongi's apologetic gaze rested on them.

There was only dead silence present when Taehyung was standing with his head down avoiding all stares.

"Give me a second," Jungkook moved up so Jimin slipped from his lap looking at his man stunned, but his husband approached Taehyung stretching his hand out.

"I think we should start from here and forgive each other, welcome."

Taehyung's dark eyes were filled with a mixture of shock and something indecipherable when he was hesitating, as if calculating in his mind.

Forgive that bastard! Never! Shouted Luna.

Jimin frozen like everyone else around him, but Taehyung flipped the dark locks back catching his gaze briefly before stretching his hand out to respond to Jungkook's handshake.

There was a loud sigh of relief when Yoongi let the air he had been holding out.

"So please come and enjoy the meal," Jungkook returned to the table sitting back in the chair to pull Jimin into his lap and gently caress over his belly.

"Don't be creepy," Jimin sighed stopping his hand.

"Sorry my love," Jungkook kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Jungkook, this means a lot," Yoongi sat down across them taking Taehyung's hand to hold it with all fondness.