50. For Tanja

"I'm nervous," Jimin was hurrying outside of the house carrying a tray with snacks, the two moon foxes sprinted behind him to jump over the lawn

"I'm nervous," Jimin was hurrying outside of the house carrying a tray with snacks, the two moon foxes sprinted behind him to jump over the lawn. The past two months him and Jungkook were training them so they were becoming reliable pets.

Today the garden had been decorated for a special occasion as Jimin had invited all the most important people to celebrate Tanja's success. Since early morning his mate and Yoongi had been preparing everything so it was now ready.

"Looks great," Jimin smiled stopping at the table to find a free place for the snack tray.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook approached back hugging him to caress up his way more prominent belly, it was the fifth month and the pup was growing ok.

So soon it will be here to flip our life upside down, Jimin sighed leaning into his man.
He was still afraid of all the changes, but Kookie was helping him to stay brave.

"I think our guests are coming," Jungkook lifted his head as there was a rumor at the front gate, a car with Jung kingdom plates coming in, so just a few minutes later the three kids were storming the lawn to jump at them.

"Uncle Jimin! Uncle JK," Lila was first to reach them, Jungkook lifting her up to spin in the air when Lola and Aeric fell to Jimin's sides.

"Hi guys, you have grown," Jimin giggled hugging them watching Jin and Hobi coming their way shaking heads at the kids' behavior.

"Hi, how have you been?" Jin hugged Jimin the moment his kids let go.

"Ok, I guess," Jimin blushed.

It wasn't the best form he could be in but bearable.

"We're so proud of Tanja, she really is your true student," Hoseok came to greet him. "And wow, the garden looks great."

"Jungkookie and Yoongi have worked hard," Jimin giggled. "I would have helped them but they're not allowing."

Of course they had been way too protective over him because of the pup, when he could even slay a beast in that state.

Soon the pup will be born and I'll be back to kicking asses, Jimin chuckled to his thoughts his husband definitely shouldn't hear.

"By the way, how is Yoongi dealing," a shadow crossed Hoseok's face.

"He has just went home to pick his mate up, he will come soon, so you can ask him," Jimin sighed, they all had their doubts, but Yoongi had been on cloud nine living with his true mate.
The conversation fortunately interrupted by Tanja coming dropped off by one of her guardians in the military base she was now housing in.

"Teacher Park!" She smiled bowing politely so Jimin approached to hug her hello.

"Hi, how is the new life treating you?"

"It's good," she smiled.

He knew she would never dear to complain at any hardship.

"Maybe you would like to change for the party?" Jimin tossed a quick gaze over her plain black soldier trainee uniform.

"Um... if you say so," Tanja blushed glancing towards Lola and Lila who had beautiful dresses on.

"Come," Jimin sprinted back to the house so Tanja followed hesitantly.

They reached a quiet guest room where the dress Lola and Lila had helped him to pick was lying on the bed. Tanja's face covered in blushed at the sight.

"I wouldn't feel comfortable," she muttered.

"Oh," Jimin sat down on the bed.

"No, I mean, it's beautiful teacher Park and a part of me wished I could attend the huge graduation ball in Royalty Mating School wearing such a dress, but..." Tanja bit her lip when Jimin sighed looking straight at her.

"Tanja, why can't a brave soldier like you go to a ball and wear a pretty dress?"

"What do you mean?" Her eyes raised open in shock.

"You can be both, it's still you. You can be a woman, a man, both or none, you can be an alpha, a beta and an omega. We're sticking to labels to much when we're the most beautiful the way we are our true selves."

Luna became all excited at that speech, but Jimin shushed her quickly.

"Teacher Park, that's..." Tanja came to him to take the dress an lift it up.

"I have been thinking about it a lot lately," Jimin continued, placing his palm over the now round belly.

Maybe it has been a way of him to deal with the pregnancy, to understand that he can be both, a strong independent omega, a material arts teacher and a weak struggling omega soon becoming a father. It was both ok.

"I get," Tanja sighed sitting down next to him. "I'm thinking about it too. I mean, I'm living my dream, but I also don't know how to make it work later in life. I have met my mate, a part of me longs to be with him, but the other part wants to do everything to show the world I can be a worthy soldier."

"It can work out. My grandfather had been a titled general, he had a loving family. It wasn't easy for him as most of the soldiers decide to stay single and concentrate on duty only, but he has mastered both, so you can too."

"But I'm a woman and an omega, people will judge me in a different way."

"Society is changing, I really hope for that and me and Jungkook are working hard each day to bring the change. You'll find a way, get dressed then come to the garden I guess the guests are waiting."

Tanja nodded so Jimin got up walking back to the lawn in front of the house. There was a new car coming so he stopped to observe how one of the Jung kingdom workers brought a very shy Micah. The boy was wearing a fine suit holding a blue ice lily from his land in his hands.

"Hello, you must be Micah," Jungkook hurried to greet him and firmly shake his hand.

"Hello super alpha, I'm honored to be here," the boy bowed politely.

"Please call me Jungkook, super alpha is way too stiff," Jungkook grinned winking to Jimin while leading the boy towards the table.

It had definitely been his first travel outside of his land so Micah was totally overwhelmed.

"Teacher Park, does it look ok?" Jimin turned to hear Tanja's voice.

She looked stunning, like a real royalty girl walking into the garden in that dress.

"So pretty!" Lola and Lila clapped, but Tanja stopped abruptly at the sight of her mate.

Micah blushed mumbling something definitely collecting his courage to approach the girl all shyly.

Thank you so much for all your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed Jikook's reunion. What do you think about the party for Tanja and Tanja's meeting with her mate? How will the party continue?

Much <3