41. Blade

"Jungkook," Jimin gasped squeezing the sword tightly while stumbling forward

Taehyung's dark eyes were scanning him with satisfaction while Jimin was dying a little bit by every step he was taking towards them.

"Hello Park," Taehyung grinned. "You look pitiful to be honest. I smell your fear until here, one doomed omega, one pup that will never see daylight."

"Shut up," Jimin raised his voice. "Jungkook?" He turned to his husband, who didn't make any move or eye contact with him.

"You know that this is your last sunrise Park, I'll give you half a minute to enjoy it and say bye to your pup," Taehyung smiled. "Ah and by the way all your friends and alliances are dead."

No, Jimin's Herat fell as what has happened out there during the night of the red moon when he had been imprisoned in The Citadel and could do nothing.

"I guess time's up Park, say your last prayer," Taehyung took a small key out and Jimin followed his hand gesture to see in horror that Jungkook's hand has been chained and now that Taehyung unlocked it the alpha moved falling on his knees bowing to the royalty prince.

"Master, I'm waiting for your orders," he spoke calmly.

Jimin's skin just running goosebumps.

"Kill omega Park for me," a hellish smile sliced Taehyung's face when Jimin took a step back, the sword slippery inside his sweaty hand.

"Won't it be the worst type of death Park, you and your pup killed by your mate, but you deserve nothing less," Taehyung turned when Jungkook got up his body gaining size as each time when the beast was taking over, his skin now alabaster like, almost transparent, the glow in his eyes merciless.

"Why do you hate me so much!" Jimin was keeping Taehyung's stare.

"You have taken everything from me, my parents, my crown, my royalty status, my only chance to become king, you made my brother and sisters poor orphans living in orphanages and me a pack less, homeless wolf," Taehyung closed his fists.

The beast was approaching and Jimin took one more step back, he was alone here against the super alpha and royalty prince and to survive he needed to stop, or even kill his mate.
Jungkook was now so near that blue moonlight and neck kisses scent almost made him fall apart from pain.

"We're meeting again omega Park," spoke the beast watching him like a pray. "First I will rip out your pup then take your heart and bring both to my master," the claws reached out, but Jimin jumped away rolling over the sand, his heartbeat crazy.

"Jungkook, I know you're there, please you can defeat the beast," Jimin raised his voice escaping the alpha who was attacking from all sides, but he had been trained well. That hide and speak game leading them down the beach, Taehyung observing them.

"Don't be a coward Park, at least fight like a man!" Taehyung laughed stepping a bit closer as if he was watching a performance.

"The only coward here is you!" Yelled Jimin, but sharp claws sliced his arm and he fell panting from pain.

Jungkook wasted no time approaching to lift him up and slam into the sand like a piece of trash the impact so hard he lost his breath, the sword falling meters from him. Is the baby ok, are you ok, Jimin was thinking horrified trying to collect himself up, his blood almost freezing to ice from fear. The super alpha approaching, so he got up stumbling closer to the sword.

"Jungkook, you're there, please," Jimin felt a few tears. "You can't kill us, we... I am your mate."

The beast's eyes still burning and he never stopped approaching when Jimin's shoe collided with the sword. He could just pick it up, do one precise hit, but it would mean killing Jungkook.

It's him or the pup, Luna was screaming, but he was standing there frozen awaiting death.

I can not harm him, he is my mate, the next cold tear reached his chin then clawed hands tangled over his throat taking his breath away, a second later he was once again slammed into the sand painfully, the alpha jumped on him pressing him down with that insane strength, the sharp edges of the claws cutting through his shirt to burn on the skin of his belly.

"Rip out the pup!" Yelled Taehyung when the pressure of the claws on Jimin's belly doubled, the ocean breeze like a breath of a different reality hitting their faces, the beast's nostrils moved inches above his face.

"What are you waiting for? Kill the pup!" Taehyung was approaching, but Jungkook suddenly rolled over the sand giving out an inhuman yell.

Jimin raised on his elbow to see him tossing and turning as if he was leading some inner battle.

"No, no, you!" Taehyung was running when Jungkook's yell rang the beach and Jimin could only watch in horror how an insanely huge wolf was ripped out of his body rolling into the sand. It jumped forward kicking Jungkook over trying to bite off his head when Jimin felt a rush of adrenaline getting on his shaky legs, stumbling to the sword. One touch of his fingers over that cold metal structure with the carved out emblem gave him strength. The beast was now scratching over Jungkook's body while he was fighting hopelessly to protect his head, but Jimin whistled bringing the monster's attention towards himself.

"Come fight me you coward!" He yelled, the beast's eyes burning up with fury.

"No omega will disrespect me," the wolf hissed sprinting up the beach, but Jimin was fully ready swinging the sword to cut its side.

The howl that followed brought the whole ground to shaking. Taehyung was pale running away to take shelter along The Citadel's wall. The beast hissing to sprint on Jimin, yet his hit was precise and another deep cut brought awful dark blood all over the white sand.

"You're nothing in front of my power omega. On your knees," the beast sent a stream of force along the air and Jimin's knees bent against his will, he yelled trying to hold on but was pressed into the sand, the humiliation burning as it has been exactly how his father had died, by an alpha forcing him into submission.

That power like if someone has spilled some poison right into his head, the beast was walking towards him slowly, making him fall forward and pant for air.

"All your life you were leading a foul's play omega, but you're nothing in front of me and every alpha out there," that voice was reaching so deeply into his primordial shame he could gladly die.

"You're nothing, " he whispered, fighting for his own will, watching that emblem carved into the sword, the raising sunlight exposing curves at the end of the blade composing into a strange picture.

"Shut up, you will not talk to me anymore," the beast was now in reach distance, three more steps and those sharp fangs will dive into him and rip him open, that force almost breaking his skull at some edge of insanity.

"Look at me, face your faith," ordered the beast and his body twitched but his mind has been stuck, like glued to that strange image on the blade, a clear image of a blue moon rose swallowing a fang. So odd, that voice at the back of his head told. How can a flower swallow a fang?

Thank you so much for all your beautiful feedback

Thank you so much for all your beautiful feedback. What do you think of Jimin's fight with the beast? What will happen now?

Much <3