21. Moon eclipse

The first step he took inside echoed along the stone walls, so Jimin lifted the crystals using that faint green glow as a torchlight

The first step he took inside echoed along the stone walls, so Jimin lifted the crystals using that faint green glow as a torchlight. The tunnel leading down between rough stone that seemed to have some scary shapes frozen in, Jimin walking swiftly until a breeze like a cold breath hit his skin. There were steps echoing behind him keeping the same tempo than speeding up as if running his way, but he wasn't stopping diving further and further into the darkness, watching the stone walls in search of the super alpha's emblem. There were hands with rotten claws underneath the stone, or wasn't it stone at all, Jimin scooped closer leading the light along it, analyzing the reflections.

It's organic, dried layers of skin, he whispered trying to stay calm.

We need to run, begged Luna, the steps behind him nearing quickly to stop and he was sure they were already surrounding him.

They have extra corridors behind that layer, he muttered continuing his walk while reaching to the backpack for the box with dried Whari leaves and the drone he had found in Yoongi's former study room. It had small guns attached to both ends so it could spread bullets or loads.
There was a sound as if someone was crying cutting the silence lifting all hair on Jimin's body, yet he ignored opening the loads to spill the dried leaves powder inside sprinkling it with the golden violet Shaphire, working swiftly to close the gun shells, reaching for his device to connect the installed remote.

"Let the fun begin," he whispered stopping while the drone took off from the cave's floor circling behind him.

The steps sounded again, becoming louder to fade right beside his feet.

Jimin closed his eyes concentrating on his other senses, listening in to the movement of air, feeling a breeze nearing so he raised his hand with the crystals that lit up sharply when a shrill cry cut the silence of the tunnel.

There was a horrid zombie like creature with hollow eyes and blood covered face yelling awfully while trying to reach him but falling back at the contact with the crystal light. The fake walls made out of dried skin lit up revealing hundreds of those half dead, but the drone was quicker cutting the paper like layer to fire the loads so they filled that hidden corridor with smoke.

There was an uproar, the undead in chaos running all directions, attacking each other so Jimin turned sprinting down the tunnel to see it changing angle abruptly, so he laid down sliding over the smooth stone gaining speed, using his boots to stop in front of a massive stone wall with the emblem of a fang swallowed by a blue moon rose carved into it.

What now, asked Luna.

Jimin's heart pounding, the uproar behind him terrible but he got up gliding the crystal light over the carving.

It opens during the moon eclipse, she was frightened.

Jimin lifted his eyes to see a small opening in the ceiling letting a faint sun ray in. It was definitely located so the eclipse light can touch the emblem.