Chapter 2

Megan's POV

Of course there is traffic I'm gonna be late I have to be there in five minutes. I'm driving like a crazy women. As soon as I see the school in sight I go a tiny bit faster and try to find a parking spot as quickly as I can.

With my bad luck I find a parking spot all the way in the back. I quickly go through my dashboard and get my files out which I always keep there in case my father summons me all of a sudden like he did today.

I bolt out of the car and start looking through the files just to make sure I have everything. I'm not really looking at where I'm going I'm just going at full speed. All of a sudden just before I reach the door to go in I bump into someone and the papers in my files go flying, today is just not my day.

I quickly bent down and pick up everything forgetting that I bumped into someone.

After I make sure I have everything I look up and I freez. I lock eyes with blue eyes the brightest ones I've ever seen. I take a step back and look at the person. She has dirty blonde hair and she looks like a model. She has curves in the right places and I may have looked down at her behind too and let me just tell you I forgot how to breath for a second. She looks like a freaking Angel.

I'm still staring at her when all of a sudden I hear her clear her throat. I look at her eyes again and lose myself in them for a second. I quickly compose myself and I can tell she's waiting for me to say something.

"I am so sorry I'm running late and I wasn't looking at where I was going" I say.

"It's fine just watch where you're going next time someone could have gotten hurt." She replied and I can't even get myself to say something else so I just nod.

She then opens the door to the school and walks in I quickly take a deep breath and also walk in. I see her at the front desk but I don't have time to linger around so I quickly go right, towards my fathers office.

As much as I don't want to knock I still do, I hear him say come in and I open the door. He looks up from his papers and looks at me.

"You're late" he says. I have to bit my tongue not to comment on the tone of his voice and how that's the first thing he says to me after not seeing me for a month.

"There was traffic and you could have given me a heads up about this whole thing yesterday."

"Megan for gods sake grow up I don't have time for this get your shit together the meeting starts in five" he informs me and starts walking towards his door.

I think I've killed him in my mind about 20 times and we've only been in each other's presence for like 2 minutes. Again I bite my tongue and follow him outside to go to the meeting room. Looking at the windows of the meeting room I can see a women and a man in there.

I really hope this doesn't take long I don't even know what this is about. We get to the meeting room and before my father opens the door he looks back at me.

"Don't mess this up Megan" he says. And gestures for me to go first.

I jus nod too tired to fight and of course he would want me to go first he wants to seem like the loving father that everyone thinks he is.

I roll my eyes and thank god quickly that he didn't see me do it. I fix my clothes quickly, I look so causal like I'm going to the park. He should have warned me about this but I don't have time to dull on it.

I open the the door and the man and women both then around at the same time.

Have I mentioned how unlucky I am. The second the women turned around I am met with the same bright blue eye women that I bumped into.

I can tell she's a little shock too but she quickly recovers.

"Hi thank you so much for taking the time to meet today, this is my daughter Megan." My father says. Can the ground just open and swallow me whole.

The blue eye women reaches her hand out to shake my hand.

"It's nice to meet you Ms.Woods I'm Avery Bryant." She says as she's shaking my hand but all I can think about is how soft her hands are. I really need to get a grip I've never felt like this and this is a business meeting.

"Likewise and please just call me Megan." I say and she just nods and turns towards the man.

"This is my lawyer he will be present while we are talking things over." the blue eye women that I now know as Avery says.

I'm still so confused about what this whole meeting is about so I just nod and wait for my father to start us off.

"Please take a seat" he says.

"So from what I gathered from all the emails you want us to advertise your schools and help with managing financials and maybe moving towards trying to open another school?" Avery asks.

I can't help but be shocked I hide it quickly but wow another women finds out before me that my dear parents are planning to open another school. Now I've murdered him 50 times in my mind.

"That's right Ms.Bryant and since I know this will be a lot of work I've asked my daughter to be involved in the process too and she has agreed to completely help." My father says.

He just goes and makes decisions for me without my knowledge I'm about to say something when Avery speaks.

"That's really not necessary Mr.Woods my team and I have got this." She says.

"I insist please she would be a lot of help, she will be working under you so you are technically her boss." My father replies. I'm just sitting there quiet because I could actually kill him right now and not just in my mind.

I look at the blue eye women and I can tell she's thinking about this, she turns towards her lawyer and they wishper for a few seconds and then she turns towards us again.

"Alright I can work with that, I can email you the plans and the cost." She says.

"That would be great thank you, and here's a file that has my daughters contact information and everything that you will need to know. She really is amazing so I'm sure you will love her." My father says smiling.

I could actually throw up right now. He sounds like a psycho being a loving father is definitely not a good look on him. The blue eye women nods and starts getting up with her lawyer.

"It was nice meeting you I look forward to working with you." I say looking directly in her eyes.

"Likewise I will contact you later and explain everything in more details." She says. I nod and she leaves with her lawyer.

Well fuck me this is awkward.