Chapter 31

Avery's POV

Mature content

"I don't understand." She says looking nervous.

"Let me show you then."

I lean down and kiss her hard pressing my body into her. I let one of my hands go under her shirt. She shivers when my cold hands make contact with her warm skin.

"Can I take this off?" I gesture to her shirt she nods but grabs my hand before I can do anything.

"Are you sure about this, love? We don't have to do anything."

"I should be the one saying that you're the virgin after all." I smirk and she pouts.

She quickly flips us and now I'm the one laying on my back.

"I asked you a question, beautiful." She's hovering over me now and her usual dark brown eyes look completely black.

"Yes, I've never been more sure of anything." I breath out.

Megan nods and takes her shirt of. She's wearing a white sport bra. She eyes my shirt and I nod for her to take it off.

"I need your words cute eyes."

"Take my shirt off."

Without a second thought she takes my shirt off. She hovers over me and slightly brings down her body.

She lowers her head and starts sucking on my neck and collarbone. She moves her hand easily to my back and unhooks my bra but doesn't take it off.

"Stop me if you're uncomfortable with anything okay?"

"Shut up and kiss me." I reply.

The second her lips land on mine she puts her tongue in my mouth and I moan loudly. She takes my bra off and throws it somewhere in the room.

Megan leans back and looks at my bare chest.

"So beautiful." She mumbles.

She fixed herself between my legs. Keeping eyes contact she leans down and licks my erect nipple. I throw my head back and my body arches in to her.

She doesn't waste time and takes one of my nipples into her mouth. She starts sucking and tucking while messaging the other one. She's taking her time giving attention to both and I can feel myself getting frustrated.

"M-Megan."

"Mhm" she mumbles around my nipple which causes me to let out another moan.

"You're killing me, touch me please." I say pleading.

She lets go off my nipple with a pop and nods.

She quickly takes my pants off. When she goes to take my underwear off she looks at me and I buckle me hips letting her do so.

She takes my underwear off and leans down leaving kisses on my thighs.

When she gets close to my core I tense up but the second she licks my slit I relaxed.

Her tongue started tracing my clit, going in random patterns. I tried to fight the urge to throw my head back but couldn't when I felt her tongue entering me. I closed my eyes and my hand immediately went to her head.

She plunged in and out and my moans were getting louder. When I was close she suddenly stopped.

She looked up and licked her lips. All I could see in her eyes were lust.

"Can I put my finger in?" She asks.

"P-please."

I felt her fingers brush against my clit. She slowly inserted a finger in.