Chapter 4

Megan's POV

I park in my garage and get out. I really should wash the Porsche and get it ready for the race on Friday.

I walk into my house and it's about 4:30pm. My house is a decent size not too big not too small. I look to my right and look at the piano that's in my living room. I can't look at it for too long because it always gets me sad and make me want to cry.

I go straight to my room and take my clothes off to take a shower. I need a cold shower really badly. The cold water will help me get my mind straight.

I turn the shower on and then I look at myself in the mirror and look at my tattoos. I only have two tattoos. I have three birds on my right collarbone that are flying and a wolf hollowing at the moon on my left rib. I'll probably get more in the future but for now these will do.

I get under the water and I tense up because of how cold the water is but then relax a few minutes later. Today has been such a long day. I quickly shower and get out since I can barely stand.

I get dressed quickly and before I can jump in bed and stay there the whole day my phone starts ringing. I groan and look at my phone I don't recognize the number but I answer anyway.

"Hello"

"Hi is this Ms.Woods?" I hear a guy ask, I don't recognize his voice.

"Yes, this is she"

"I'm calling on the behalf of Ms.Bryant she would like to meet with you tomorrow if it's possible, to talk about the process of everything." Well that was fast it's only been a couple hours.

"Ummm sure yeah what time?" I ask.

"11 am, she would like for you to come to her office, I will send you the address." The guys says.

"Okay sounds good." I say and then hang up.

How do I always find myself in these situations. I literally bumped into the women so hard it's embarrassing. Now I have to be working with her for god knows how long. Why just why.

I sit down on my bed and get my laptop out to go over my financial stuff. I donate a lot to charities so I double check to make sure everything has run smoothly. My phone starts ringing again while I'm checking my emails and I just want to grab it and throw it out the window.

I look at the caller ID and it's Harper.

"Hey Harp"

"Hey Meg, how are you, how did it go with your dad." She asks. I explain the whole thing to her and also mention me bumping in to the blue eye women.

"No you didn't? You bumped into her why?" She asks while she laughing.

I can't help but roll my eyes. "I was running late and I wasn't looking at where I was going."

"Damn it's gonna be awkward tomorrow when you see her." She informs which I obviously know.

"I called to ask if you want to go out again tomorrow but you're busy so I'll let you be." She adds.

"I'm sorry Harp I promise to make it up to you guys."

"We're gonna look forward to that." She says chuckling

"Love you." She adds.

"Love you too and tell Courtney and Lily I said hi and tell them about how it went with my dad I won't have time to call them."

"Will do, bye" she says and I say bye too and hang up.

I close my laptop, change into pajamas and put on a movie. I am not going to answer to another call or get out of this bed until tomorrow morning.