Epilogue

Avery's POV

2 years later

It's been a little more than 3 years since Megan and I have been together and even then every day I feel blessed to be waking up next to her. Well not today because when I reach my hands out she's not in bed next to me.

I yawn and open my eyes and look around the room. Then I look at the night stand and the first thing that catches my eye is my ring. I proposed to Megan two months ago and she said yes. The next day she went out and got me a ring too.

I move from under the covers and walk towards the bathroom. Megan and I decided to get a house together and this one's bigger. The second I step in to the bathroom I feel like I'm gonna throw up so I run towards the toilet kneel down and empty out my stomach. I've been feeling nauseous the past few days.

I get up and wash my face and do my morning routine. When I step out the bathroom the door to the bedroom opens. Megan walks in with a big smile and the second she seems me she frowns.

"Cute eyes are you okay? You look a little sick."

Her injuries have healed really nicely. When she went to physical therapy at first she would limp when she was walking but after a year she started walking normally.

"Yeah I think I'm getting sick."

She walks towards me and kisses my forehead, "do you want me to go get you anything?" She asks.

I shake my head no, "I just want you, where's Olivia?"

"Downstairs watching TV."

"Do you want me to tell her that we're not going to the park anymore?"

"No it's okay I'll be fine." I reply and put my arms around her neck.

"Are you sure?" She asks with a worry expression.

"Sweetheart I'm fine you worry too much."

She rolls her eyes and grabs my hand and we walk downstairs together. Olivia is so into her cartoon that she doesn't even see us when we walk downstairs.

"Your dad was here earlier this morning." Megan informs me.

"Did he need something?"

"He wants to get a new car for your mom so he was asking what car would be good for her." I nod and look out to the backyard.

When we came back from Italy the second my dad found out Olivia calls Megan mom he started calling Megan by her first name. They've become really close since then.

I guess he was worried that she wasn't good enough for us but now everything's changed.

Megan's relationship has also gotten way better with her dad. They've had their ups and downs but ever since he apologized things have been different. I don't think Megan has forgiven him completely but it seems like everyday she's forgiving him little by little.

It makes me happy to know that everything has fallen into place for everyone.

I look back at Megan and then look towards Olivia which makes Megan look at her too, "I'll go get her ready, I made breakfast for you so finish it while I dress her and can you please feed woody?"

"Thank you and yeah I will." She pecks my lips and leaves to go get Olivia ready.

I don't even feel like eating. Megan and I have been doing IVF so I should probably take a test before we go to the park since I've being feeling nauseous.

I force myself to eat a few bites of my breakfast then I feed Woody and go back to our room to get ready. I hear Megan talking to Olivia about what she wants to wear.