Chapter 5

Megan's POV

It's Thursday, it's been exactly 4 days since I saw the blue eye women and I can't get her off my mind. What is it about her that draws me so in. Is it her beautiful long blonde her that always looks amazing? Is it her beautiful ice blue eyes? Is it the fact that when she was talking about her daughter you could feel her love towards her?

I don't know all I know is that this feeling scares me. It's not a secret that I've never really dated anyone. Stuff happened in high school and I had to leave for a year and when I came back I mostly focused on opening the club.

To be honest I've never even really wanted to date anyone. No one has caught my attention. But what is it about Avery Bryant that makes me feel like I have a high school crush. I shake my head to get rid of these thoughts.

I'm finally driving the Porsche around. My baby needs some attention too. I'm driving to the local foster care school to see some of the kids. I've already donated money last night anonymously. Most of my donations are anonymously. Although I'm sure all the charities know it's from me since I visit often.

I park the car in the back because I don't want attention on me. I'm mostly driving the Porsche because I took it to a car wash and got it ready for the race. Even though the advertisement thing is tomorrow I might have time to race we'll see, I wanted to be prepared.

I open the door to the school and I'm met with Mrs.Bakers big smile.

"Megan honey, it's wonderful to see you." She says and gives me a big hug.

I hug her back with the same pressure as she's hugging me. She's like a second mom to me and since I don't see my mom often anymore, I cherish moments like this.

"How are you Mrs.Baker, sorry I wanted to come earlier in the week but I got a little bit busy."

"I'm great honey and nonsense you come every week, the kids are always so happy to see you and don't think I didn't see what you donated last night."

"I have no idea what you're talking about Mrs.Baker." I say with a chuckle.

She rolls her eyes and steps back to look at me from head to toe. "You're always a great help Megan. You are the only reason this place is standing and the kids have all the resources that they need."

"Mmm" I say pretending to think. "Did you have too much sugar Mrs.Baker, I have no idea what you're talking about, I just come here because of the amazing cookies that you make."

She just looks at me and smiles and leads me to where the kids are playing. Almost every kid here knows me since I come often.

"Megan Megan Megan" I hear from behind me and I turn around in time to catch a small body into my arms.

"Hey Ava, how are you sweetheart, did you see the big teddy bear I got you last week"

"I did I did it was so amavazing, I wove it."

"I'm so glad sweetheart, come on show me where everyone else is so we can play and...I might be able to convince Mrs.Baker to let us have ice cream. I say as I'm picking her up.

She squeals and starts laughing when I started tickling her. She puts her head on my shoulder and shows me where everyone else is.

...

I walk out of the door with a big smile on my face. These kids always make me so happy. I try to come as often as I can but sometimes work gets in the way.

I get into my car and start driving towards the club to check on things. As I'm driving I look forward and I see this car with their trunk open and the car looks like it has a flat tire. I'm considering if I should help or not. I haven't decided yet but when I see a women with a child in her arms on the phone I make my decision and decided to help them.