~ 79 ~

This chapter is dedicated to ms_greenie, HananaHassan, gowrisiree & jessineepoovarasi

Unedited

Author's POV:

Maya came out of the washroom after having a shower and saw the father-son duo sleeping peacefully. Abhi was sleeping on his daddy's chest.

She went and sat beside them, admiring them

She went and sat beside them, admiring them. She bent towards them and kissed Abhi's head.

"Happy Anniversary, Avi," Maya said, kissing his forehead, and a smile formed on Avi's face.

Maya got up and moved to get ready, as she knew the father-son duo wouldn't wake up soon. Last night, their family had planned a surprise party for them. So, they have slept late. Even our little boy stayed awake to wish his parents well. And the parents of that little one had slept early in the morning as they were busy celebrating their love.

She got ready in a saree and tied her hair into a bun. Usually, she keeps her hair open, as Avi loves it, but her son loves to pull her hair whenever he is with her. She applied vermilion on her forehead and along her hairline. She applied lip gloss and kajal and moved out of the closet.

She saw Abhi stirring in his sleep. She patted him and soon he drifted into peaceful slumber. She fed him before going to shower.

She moved down and saw the whole house decorated with flowers. Why won't it be? Today Aashi and Suhaas are going to get engaged. And it's a surprise for the couple from the family.

"Happy Anniversary, Kanna. May Kannayya (Lord Sri Krishna) give you all the happiness," said Gayatri and Revathi.

"Thank you, darlings!! Where is everyone?" Maya asked them while helping them decorate the puja room.

"Sarala Di is making laddos for prasadam along with Sravya and Radha (Yash's grandma) in the kitchen. All the men went out for a morning walk. While the ladies are in the garden looking after the preparations for the engagement," said Revathi.