Hostage

Stockholm Syndrome - A psychological tendency of a hostage to bond with, identify with, or symphatize with his or her captor.

Author's note:

Hello! Thank you for reading my stories, this stories are dark, inappropriate and taboo. Not suitable for young audience, this is an adult/mature fiction. Reader's below 16 read at your risk! Once again thank you and enjoy!

De Horis's Villa

Lucy Welheim watch those big gates closes once they entered the huge house, her mother Sofia recently married to her second husband Mr. Marcus De Horis Calum. He is quite handsome, gentle and kind, he's eight years older than Lucy's mom. He had two sons the eldest lives abroad but the youngest stayed the villa. The matriarch of the family died nine years ago because of illness and the house became gloomy as well as the people live inside.

Lucy observes the house when they waited the butler to escort them inside the house. She notice the place is boring, dull and cold, in short she didn't like it.

"Doll, turn that frown upside down" her mom smile at her, her golden eyes glint.

"Mom its eerie"

"Lucy shut it" she massaged her temple

Sometimes her mom is a drama queen, Lucy watch her reflection to the glass window, her golden short hair grown in about four inches it reach her shoulder and her golden eyes glint like her mothers.

"Welcome Madam"

The butler welcomes them and Lucy later on know that his name is Alex, he serves the Calum for almost a decade, he is really loyal to his master. Lucy watch her mom speaks to Alex about something and she's not interested to know. The thin old butler showed their rooms and as expected her mom will stay to the master's bedroom.

"Oh! Let me inform you Madam, " Alex cleared his throat " the young master will arrive in about thirty minutes, just a heads up, he is kinda scary when he is not in the mood"

She watch Alex continue showing their rooms, Lucy almost gasp loudly as she scan her new room, its more bigger than her old room. The queen size bed is in the middle part of the room, a table near the curtain window and two chairs on each side, and a large mirror near the closet door.

She opens the closet door with excitement as she sees clothes, shoes and bags are well arrange. Before they move in here, her mother already fix her closet and those new clothes are gifts from her step-father. She met Marcus once, when he visited their home and he was nice.

Lucy wonders, what does his son look like, are they nice but what she heard from Alex the youngest son is a difficult man.

Knock. Knock. Knock

"Lady Lucy the dinner is ready"

"Y-yes Alex, I'm coming!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Nikos de Horis Calum watch the woman in front of him, he just got home from school. His dark green eyes observe this middle age woman, who happens to be the replacement of his mother. Those golden eyes watch him with awe, curiosity and warm.

"Welcome home Nikos" she smiled

"Hm" he nodded

"I say, your tired from school activities, no?"

He smirks clearly this woman doesn't know who she's speaking with he thought sardonically. He is not much of a talker, and the way he answers them in monosyllabic reply means one thing, he don't give a damn.