Dog And Butterfly

Killian Ian Maschovich is his real name but he goes with his screen name Kim, and has been known in the industry for a long time. He is a producer and an actor, Kim has been known as the most handsome man, with his perfectly shape face like an angel and his nose and nicely shape mouth, he is a complete package. He is tall for about six three and good body shape. Many people dream to have his perfect face and body, he is known as the perfect man with golden eyes, he is kind and generous, often childish and people love his innocent heart.

Often times people took advantage to his kindness nature and uses him to gain fame, gladly he has good friends who likes him and treasures him dearly. Demian Zoe and Jackson Law are his best buddies, they've been together with the same company and has been with each other since then, they are the people he trusted the most. Being a son of a famous logistics and exporter, he was raised in a wealthy environment, he got a younger sister and a brother, his younger sister Callie visits him in the office from time to time and his younger brother Lohan, stays at home with his mom, since he is still under age.

"Kim I heard there's a beautiful resto-bar that recently opens and I like to try visiting there" Jackson, he is the party goer between the three of them.

"That would be awesome" he said as he tries to open the can soda, a hand grabs the can and opens it for him "Thanks Presa"

"We can go there but not to stay late, I need some rest" Demian looks at them, as if telling them not to go overboard and leave the place as soon as he said leave.

"sure" Jackson made a playful laugh.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

A few miles away from the party venue, there standing a figure in an abandoned building. A sniper on hand ready to aim the target, as the wind blows silently in the night, the figure stealthily position the scope to a 180 degrees position. A static sound comes in in the ear piece.

"target on sight"

"got it"

With a flick of its finger, the sniper bullet fires towards the target and hits it perfectly in the forehead, loud screams can be heard and people started to panic, running from different places. The figure left the place and places the sniper back to it's case. Getting in the car, it dashes off from the building and stops a hundred miles from the venue.

"That was pretty quick" a tall figure came out from the bushes and made its way towards the car.

"That was a nice spot anyway"

"I thought you got rusty after a long hiatus"

"Shut up" placing the cigarette on her mouth and light them up "I have been babysitting a rich kid as a disguise, it gives me time to adjust the outer world."

"Yeah, not gonna lie tho but that dude is quite a handful"

"handful of bitches throwing at him is stressful" she shrugs "That chick you fuck Logan seems like a clingy one, don't ya think?"

"She's been messaging me a lot these days"

"Don't give her hopes" she rolls her eyes "You take the wheel brat" dropping the cigarette butt, she then went to the passenger seat.

"You need to get laid woman" he murmurs

"I heard that" she shouted from the car.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Girls dancing on the floor like they are some species in mating season, some guys flirted those girls and firing some pick up lines that is cringy. Kim take a sip on his bacardi and watch Jackson laughing and flirting some girls on their table. Demian was sitting at the corner with a horror looking face as the women started to sits besides him, he has never been good at socializing and rather stay at home than going out.

CG and Mark one of their manager is with them and both of them enjoying the attention and a little bit wasted. Kim sighs thinking that these people are so loud, he prefer classical music and visiting some art gallery, that's what he loves to do. A woman sits besides him and offering him a drink. He looks at her in the eye and accepted her drink.

"Take a sip handsome" she smile

"Thanks" he then look at the drink and assume that she's putting something.

"Sorry" a hand grabs the drink away from him "he doesn't like vodka"

Presa looks down at the woman and drinks the vodka in one shot. The woman stood up and looks at her with anger in her eyes.

"That's not your drink!"

"It doesn't have a name on it" she chuckles "Why? Your putting some drugs in it?"

"No!" a little bit guilty she mumbles

"I can make you flustered if that's what you want?" she grabs her chin and look at her in the eyes.

"I-I like men!" she then dash away from the room.

Presa sighs and place the wine bottle he ordered from the waiter. As his body guard she has to check everything they are taking, he is not just an actor but an heir to a prestigious company. A lot of people wants to target him, especially that he is the next in line, being born to a dirty old rich family has it's perks and downside.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Kim smiles at Presa, thankful that she's there to save him from that woman. He wants to pour the drinks on the floor, telling that woman that she is being mischievous and don't want to drink from her filthy hands. Gladly, Presa just came in and grab the drink from his hand, she save him from being rude, he still has the reputation to hold, especially now he is facing a recent scandal. 

"You should say no to those women" she sighs and sits beside him

"I am not like you" he smiles and watch her drink the beer from the table "You learn how to speak human now Presa, I'm impress"

"Stop being sarcastic" rolling her eyes, she grabs the chocolate eclairs and munch them. One thing he knows about her, she likes sweets and donuts. He often wonders how she burn those sweets, however it made him realize that she is a body guard and they always exercise. 

"Are you done staring at me, pretty boy?" she chuckles 

"Pretty boy?" he laughs. he knows that he is handsome but  no one calls him pretty. "You have to work on your flirting, Presa" 

"Again with your dry humor" she rolled her eyes 

Kim laughs, at least he enjoys the night now that she is here to entertain  him. She might have this serious attitude but she has this playful side as well. They stay for another hour and Demian almost burst into crying, wanting to leave this place as soon as possible. They spend the night good  though. 

To be Continued....

A/N: thank you so much for reading my story, I know it's been a while uploading stories and being on hiatus for a long time. I hope this story still peak your interest and give some love for my new story "Soulmate". Leave some comments, I love reading them. :)