Dog and Butterfly

This is the first time seeing her revealing some skin and those half sleeve tattoo looks more attractive on her fair skin, he is not into tattoos as he is scared of needles or any sharp things but seeing her with tattoos, she looks cooler that he used to think. Those blue and grey Koi fish wraps around her right arm and a little swirl of clouds on the back of her arm, they look fascinating.  He invites her to his home to have a little date, he really wanted to know her more not just an employer to an employee, more  like a man to a woman. Ever since she was hired to be his body guard, it brought out his curiosity and interest to know her better. Presa is not someone you can easily read, she is like an onion, once you peeled some skin, there is still something about her that you want to dig deeper. 

"So you are saying that you have some friends at home?

"More like a colleague but yeah they became my friends in a long time though" she sips the strawberry smoothie and place them back on the table "Logan is my closes ally- uh friend" 

"Oh..." raising his eyebrow "Have you ever thought of romantic feelings to him?"

"That's disgusting" she said with deadpan face "He is  more like a brother to me though" 

"I thought it is difficult to know more about you as I perceive you as someone who don't easily tell their stories"

"If you think that I am serious of anything I am saying, then you are mistaken" 

"What?" he looks surprise "You mean you're--"

"I'm kidding" she's laughing like a hyena as she look at his face turns red. 

Kim never thought that this woman is capable of humor but the more he talks to her the more he learns that she is easy going and nice to talk to. He is interested on her the first time she came in in their office, she looks aloof and doesn't care of what other people talking behind her back. At first he thought that she is being dull or  dumb, not thinking on what she was doing but later on, he understood that she doesn't give shits with unimportant things and wasn't swayed by what other people thought about her. The more she's with him, he has this butterfly feeling in his stomach, the way her green eyes darker when she is pissed and shake it off and left the room when she is really mad. The time he saw her smoking, it surprises him that he doesn't feel disgusted or turn off by her habit but understood her vices. 

The way she handles herself when there are some men trying to downgrade her, as she is the only woman who is assign to his security and always mocking her, she only shrug and left the room. He heard from his father that she was personally pick by him and no one even knows her background, seems like she is one of those important people that is hard to penetrate for background checks. He ask Jackson to take a look at her profile and Jackson only inform him  that she is not someone that you want to mess with. He clearly now understood that she is someone that is living under ground, someone that you don't want to cross line with and the moment she talks about having a mission, he now connected the dot that she is not working as an ordinary security but someone who works in a dirty jobs. 

"Back when I was ten" she started when she's done with the box of donuts. " I live with my grandfather" 

"Your grandpa raised you?"

"Yes" she nodded. She opens the box of cupcakes and started to eat " My mother died when I was eight, my dad is no where to be found and my grandpa told me that I look like my father" she sighs "My mother is so pretty, she has this dark hair and clear blue eyes, she's like a cat and her skin is so smooth, that's what I remember. My mother is my grandfather's only daughter" she says with no emotion on her voice, like narrating a kid's book.