The Mistress

The Mistress
Part 5
Love Love Love

Missy watch her sister taking a huge gulp from her water thumbler as she tied her lace tighter. She laugh when she heard her sister whining about too early and so hot.

She then grab her canteen and soon drink a lot of water, she too feel so dehydrated. They walk a little few miles away from what they intended to do. Looking for a place to rest and have some snacks she then grab her basket and walk towards the nearest tree where they could set a picnic.

"Wait!" Coreen jag towards her sister lamely she is too exhausted. "You witch, what is it in your bag? Is that food?!"

"Yes"

"Oh thank god for small mercies I am so hungry"

She then grab the sandwhich and devour them, moaning as she feel satisfied of the food she is eating . Missy laugh at her childish act and soon take a small sip of her tea. Her phone then rings and sigh as her possesive husband called twice already. She then slide the key to answer and roll her eyes.

"Hello"

"Where are you?"

"We are in the mountain trekking"

"What? You should be more cateful Missy, you know that you are two months pregnant and you know critical first trimester is"

"Sam, doctor Pearson told it is okay-"

"Still he is your doctor? I thought I requested them to change another ob to take care of you and I specify to be a woman doctor"

"Calm down you grumpy, he is still my doctor as for the moment, he is the best and besides he is professional."

"Still-"

"You should stop being so rude and hostile towards every man I talk or interact with, it suffocates me"

"Look- okay I am sorry"

"You should see Coreen breathing like a dog as she run "

"Hey! I heard that!"

"She sure does know how to act like one" he chuckles

"She is" she laugh as she try to dodge Coreen's attack

"Be careful though" he sigh "you are so stubborn"

"Yeah, bye"

"Love you"

"Hmm yeah" she then turn off her phone and raises her eyebrows as she watch Coreen looking at her with questioning eyes. "What?"

"You change for the better though, that bastard of a husband of yours should be punish from what he did before"

"Coreen he is still repenting his sins and he keeps on apologizing me, he is getting better"

"I am glad that he got his karma now"

"Sometimes we should not let our emotion drag us to the dark side, we have to forgive" she place her hand on  her shoulder "you don't know the other side of the story yet, perhaps I neglected him for so long that may lead him seeking another woman's arms."

"If he has a problem he should talk and not seeking some bitch to hang over with"

"You will understand Cory, if you have a husband to take care of with"

"I will never marry a man who cheated their wife" she hump. "I am glad Lucas is not like that"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Lucas place his bag on the table as he put his keys in the fish ball. He then take off his coat and jacket and place them on the hatchet. A soft sound of heels coming his way towards the living room. He watch the blonde woman with blue eyes staring at him as she put her arms underneath her breast.