Seduction

Seduction
Part 6
Cheap thrills

A/N: A little bit inspired by Sia's Cheap thrills you should listen guys! Promise its super nice you can dance with the beat! So how's the story so far? Isn't thrilling and quite romantic. I made a small progress in transitioning their relationship by getting to know each other. With a twist of humor and romance.

Lady Soon invited musicians to do the music for their dance. The lady wants to enjoy the night with dancing and everyone seems to love the idea. Asya watch Lady Marie and Lord Ched Coverns swayed a little on the slow music. Dave sitting beside her as he wrap his warm hands on her. Feeling happy that she is spending the night with her beau, they enjoy watching the couples dancing. She catch a glimpse of the duke dancing Lady Lucille, a sudden stab of pain in her heart as they watch them talk and laughing while dancing. Why did she felt this? Its like a while ago she was happy and contented and seeing them like this made her a little down.

"There's something wrong my love?"

"Oh! Nothing my darling"

"Oh" he squeeze her hand a little "I wanted to rest now my love. We have our whole day trekking tomorrow"

"I'll rest too my darling I feel so tired"

"Are you sure? Maybe you want to dance and I am the reason of holding you back"

"Oh no no my darling you don't hold me back" she smile a little bit "perhaps I need to take a fresh air and retire to my room after"

"Let me escort you to the gardens then"

"Oh no my darling you go to your room now I don't want to exhaust you"

"Nonesense"

Dave drag her to the gardens and sharing his anecdotes back when he travelled. They enjoy the talk for half an hour and he excuse himself and went inside the house.

"My Asya?"

Asya glared the man behind her feeling a little betrayed by the sudden display of affection he is sharing with Lucille. The man was taking a back by her sudden coldness he immediately place his hand on her shoulder.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Clearly something upsets you, what is it?"

"Isn't that obvious? Your definitely a playboy. After pursuing me you have your dilly dally with Lady Lucille."

"Is my Asya jealous?" he smirks

"I am not!"

"You are"

She hump as she walk further away from the duke. Feeling smug and sorry he ask for her forgiveness and embrace her. He felt her relax as she slump her back to his front. Feeling guilty and mad to her for being affectionate to her beau when he assume that she decided to be loyal to him. He assume that she'll like him hell he wanted her to fall for him. He just couldn't bear at the thought of her being with another man. He wanted her for himself and no one else. Yes he is possesive but never to his mistresses only her.

He took a deep breathe as he smell her sweet jasmine scent, oh god she smell so good and couldn't stop the heat gather in his loins. He wanted to make love to her but he doesn't want someone might caught them.

"I have to go now" she pull his arms away from her "I am tired"

"My Asya" he doesn't want her disappointment and wanted to know if they are okay. "Your not mad my Asya?"

"I am not why would I be?"

"It seems to me that you are"

"Oh? I just realize that I shouldn't be jealous" Eon didn't like the way she's going to say and he hated it as he close his eyes "I mean your not my beau and besides I made a huge mistake and I feel guilty, I don't want to hurt Dave. I am sorry too, I followed my desire."

"You disappointed me my Asya" he said lowly "You choose your goal and not your happiness"

Asya whip her head and narrowed her eyes as she watch his eyes full of disappointment. She gulp feeling down knowing that she made him feel like that. She watch him walk back inside the parlor without looking back. She curse herself for being a jealous woman and she couldn't help but cry in silence.

To be Continued...

A/N: whoah! That was dramatic on the last part huh? Well we didn't call the duke stubborn arrogant for nothing, he will pursue her eventually so don't lose heart. Lol... Thank you for reading! Vote and Commen! Love hearing from you guys!